Prologic9's U.S.S. Bombay (TOS Miranda class from ST:Vanguard)

HOLY FRAK!! I thought someone had necroposted but boy was I wrong!

I love the updates that you’ve made. i’m sure I’ll have more coherent comments after I’m done drooling over these gorgeous images.

:cool:

p.s., you really should look into sanding down and repairing those cracks in your model’s paint job… ;)

Last edited:
this is a beautiful concept of how the Miranda would have looked in TOS. it’s perfect! I’d love to see this in a short animation clip with the original music and everything just for feels

Greetings! After I'm done immersing myself in the TOS aesthetic with the Enterprise, I'm going to do one final pass on this ship and call it "finished," and then go on to alter it drastically for other purposes.

Until then, here's a... very small look at 10 years of WIP;
jaaHSBy.jpg

So this was an idea for the "Deflector Pod" that was based on those roof extensions vans have sometimes. I spent years coming back and fiddling with this and don't have a single render of the ship with it on because the design never ever worked with the rest of the ship, lol.
CzdIzSp.jpg

Jt0axsO.jpg

mIlOZif.jpg

qM2oXAT.jpg

4xoXut4.jpg

juacNmw.jpg

A7uu0xM.jpg

HxHVUjL.jpg

KSBtzOm.jpg

ndm1MLM.jpg

LGITPo0.jpg

cG1IZUE.jpg

LDwBZCK.jpg

Pg63pEe.jpg

spHfDJX.jpg

JjFWuO4.jpg

11iZKwm.jpg

yOX2xTr.jpg

E29ZrHJ.jpg
Excellent work. Very well done and I think the TOS aesthetic suits the Miranda quite well.

I've been messing around with a TOS ere Miranda, myself; but now I think there is no point. This is the last word in classic TOS styling. I can't see any possible improvement.

Well done!

Greetings! After I'm done immersing myself in the TOS aesthetic with the Enterprise, I'm going to do one final pass on this ship and call it "finished," and then go on to alter it drastically for other purposes.

Until then, here's a... very small look at 10 years of WIP;
ndm1MLM.jpg
Don't get me wrong, all your work is excellent, but this one image (to me) is SPECTACULAR! Wow!

Excellent model work!

Back