Pre-final voyager CG

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JJohnson, Sep 11, 2007.

1. JJohnson

JJohnson Captain Captain

Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone had done renderings based on the pre-final Voyager designs, specifically, this bottom one, the top one, and this last one. All are interesting possibilities for alternative ship classes, and I think they all would be capable ships. Anyone have any speculation on these vessels' abilities, size, complement?

James

2. biotech

biotech Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was as far as I got with one of them before a hard drive failure coupled with a faulty DVD writer made me loose all the models I was working on.

3. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Your Savage Overlord Moderator

An interesting design but I never really liked that dorsal fin. I actually think the last one you posted JJohnson would have looked much better as Voyager than what they ended up going with.

4. hellsgate

hellsgate Commodore

The one I hated wasn't the dorsal fin & Nebula-type module, but the stupid ventral shark fin sticking out from underneath. *ugh*

5. JJohnson

JJohnson Captain Captain

I'm not a big fan of the under-ship fin, especially since it would have been difficult to land the ship. Those CG images are very nice; perhaps someone could try his hand at these: http://www.lcarscom.net/fsd/art/images/dv-5.gif

James

6. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Nice Admiral Premium Member

Oh NO!!!!!!! That's awful! :( :( When did this happen??