Pokémon anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bones2, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Bones2

Bones2 Commodore Commodore

So Pokémon Black/White is out. I'm getting White in a few days, but recently completed my pokédex on Soul Silver. I wondered if anyone here's into it. I'd not touched it for a good 8 years until last summer when a friend convinced me to get SS, but since my housemates started playing it I got thoroughly addicted. Despite its kiddy images, the strategy can be fairly complex (at least if you try and go for the optimal) and I've had a lot of fun with it.

Any other fans?

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

I tried to get psyched up for the latest pokemon release, but TBH the last few incarnations just haven't done much for me

3. Bones2

Bones2 Commodore Commodore

Yeah, I was the same for the past few generations. The last I had was original Silver version. But then being convinced into getting Soul Silver and it being a remake was a great nostalgia hit and got me back into it. It's fun. Fun enough that I went to the bother of filling out the 493 pokédex at least.

4. AdAstra

AdAstra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have played a few versions on emulators some times, but I never really got into them. I'm not really that kind of game guy.