Picard: What If Shinzon Had A Child

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by slappy, Oct 31, 2019.

1. slappy

slappy Commodore Commodore

I forget :shrug:

2. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

She senses a connection to Picard, which I suspect is because she's Borg. Which seems a lot more plausible than her being Shinzon's love child, let alone one with a Deanna clone. At this rate, between Shinzon, Lore, B-4, Tom Riker and this hypothetical Deanna clone, that means Geordi, Worf, Tasha and the Crushers are the only TNG characters to never have been duplicated.

3. NewHeavensNewEarth

NewHeavensNewEarth Commodore Commodore

Yeah I wasn't being serious, just feeding the speculation monster. Hence why I said I wasn't really into any of the theories.

4. valkyrie013

valkyrie013 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Possible. But I dispise a even quasi deadbeat dad story. Done that with Kirk and somewhat with sisko.
    Rather him have a kid with Beverly like the book. Or him being archeologist. Not a wine guy.

5. Jackson_Roykirk

Jackson_Roykirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

Lance likes this.
  6. KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What if Shinzon & Sela had a kid that was (3/4 Human | 1/4 Romulan)?

Imagine the funny drama / intrigue that can come from that.

7. Kor

Kor Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't think Shinzon is attracted to Romulans, as he considers them oppressive overlords. The idea of being with a Romulan is repulsive to him. Remember how he acted when Donatra got flirty.

Kor

8. KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sela is only 1/2 Human & 1/2 Romulan.

And you can't deny that a young Denise Crosby would be attractive!

9. fireproof78

fireproof78 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

10. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If Shinzon and Sela had a kid, or even better if Shinzon and alternate Tasha had a kid and that kid was Sela, then all I can say is that it makes that creepy scene in "Hide & Q" where Tasha and Picard flirt with each other even more uncomfortable.

11. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I actually have a theory that Shinzon is actually Sela's "kid". Or rather, her project. Having heard stories about the future from her mother before betraying her and turning her in to die, she probably has all kinds of info about Picard and co, albeit alternate versions of them, but gambling that Picard would become captain of the flagship in the restored timeline too, and perhaps with Romulan spies watching his career blossom (hey, they must've got his DNA somehow!), the project to clone him and replace him may have come from Sela. And was abandoned after she fell from grace following the Unification blunder, resulting in poor old Shinzon ending up in those mines.

Danja likes this.
  12. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

That would be neat.

13. somebuddyX

somebuddyX Commodore Commodore

I think this is a neat idea. I don't think it will be in the show but I think it would be cool if it turned up in a short story or something.

14. Tim Thomason

Tim Thomason Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yep, any kid of Shinzon's would probably be half-Reman, conceived in the mines or on the frontlines of the Dominion War.

15. Tim Thomason

Tim Thomason Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Theory time: The Tal Shiar was instrumental in placing Picard on the Enterprise in order to maintain the timeline and eventually promote a war with the Klingons. Tomalak wouldn't destroy Picard that time he dropped the shields (in The Enemy), because he knew it would ruin the plan.