Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

It makes me (if I were a Federation officer) not take her seriously.
Ok, and?

To prompt a reaction is to gain information. Which, if I'm your adversary, is absolutely what I want to gain. How will you react to this threat? Will you fight? Run away? Do nothing? Everything gives me information about you, your mindset, and how you will respond. Not taking it seriously is wonderful information.

That line from the enemy in that clip
“The Titan is right where it should be”
Interesting phrasing. Maybe they have a tracking device? Some way to predict where they'll be?

Ok, and?

To prompt a reaction is to gain information. Which, if I'm your adversary, is absolutely what I want to gain. How will you react to this threat? Will you fight? Run away? Do nothing? Everything gives me information about you, your mindset, and how you will respond. Not taking it seriously is wonderful information.
I see a huge ship with a heavy firepower, I'm worried, afraid. Vadic probably knows that.

If she makes a threat, and doesn't follow through, the threat is there but I've already counter-punched and ran. She didn't follow through. I now know I can get around her, and probably even call for help.

I no longer fear her the same way. I've learned too.

I see a huge ship with a heavy firepower, I'm worried, afraid. Vadic probably knows that.

If she makes a threat, and doesn't follow through, the threat is there but I've already counter-punched and ran. She didn't follow through. I now know I can get around her, and probably even call for help.

I no longer fear her the same way. I've learned too.
Good. Use it.

Vadic may not want you to fear at all but to become overconfident.

I can use this lack of fear so many different ways.

Good. Use it.

Vadic may not want you to fear at all but to become overconfident.

I can use this lack of fear so many different ways.
If I were a really good writer, I'd still have them huddle with Riker and use his tactical skills displayed in Peak Performance, Best of Both Worlds, and Insurrection. Show me Matalas.

If I were a really good writer, I'd still have them huddle with Riker and use his tactical skills displayed in Peak Performance, Best of Both Worlds, and Insurrection. Show me Matalas.
We're two sections in to this story.

There's still time.*

*Except there really isn't and I have given up all hope...

...on this season.

;)

My only concern is Shaw getting injured and handing over command seemed a bit too quick and obvious. Perhaps it was just the way it was edited there.

Hopefully it plays out better in the actual episode.

The light will say: One moon circles! And Troi will ask the appropriate follow-up question: Where are you? :D

Back