Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

Will we be seeing a battle that beats Sacrifice of Angel’s after all of these years? :eek:

Cannot wait! Epic! :D

I'm also picking up Disco S2 final battle against Control vibes too ... multiple ships in a zombie like state with the hero ships buzzing around...

those shots of the Enterprise attacking the Borg ship remind me of the Enterprise attacking the Doomsday Machine in TOS-R. We are finally seeing what the ship can do thanks to modern fx.

The period correct orange Type X phasers hit the right note (frequency) it seems as I see combustion on the borg hull ...

That is one heck of a preview it looks so exciting wrap up to Picard season 3.And fighting the Borg and rescuing Jack Crusher.

Anyone else getting major Star Trek: Armada vibes from this shot?
Screenshot-2023-04-18-132602.png

That could not be the entire Starfleet!! But the battle scenes from the trailer looks epic for sure!

My gut feeling is they saved Jack, but still have to fight the F!

I have my doubts of two Enterprise's duking it out ... would be an odd spectacle especially if the Ent-D seemingly intercepts (and possible stops) the Borg cube first, it would cut the control the collective hold on the fleet so ...

Back