Spoilers Picard Season 3 - Preview Photos/Videos Thread

Spacedock holding it's own against ~300 ships? I hope they have enough CGI budget to show this. :biggrin:

The commander of Spacedock is going to have quite the story to tell his children about Frontier Day.

FD2g2CoWYAkMm4Q.jpg
Qapla' thlIngan Hol?!

Given that Star Trek Picard was the series that introduced the 'mean spirited' Starfleet that not only condones the loss of an entire race and civilization but also condoned their role as being the deciders on who gets to live and die, I would say we've been there already.
Have you watched TNG? Picard did not introduce this.

That soundtrack, listen closely at 1:04, its the goddamn ark theme from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, this can’t be a coincidence, since Matalas is also a big Indy fan…
Soundtrack-wise, I'd swear during the destruction of the Shrike they played the nuStar Trek theme (or something from one of those 3 movies) and when they came onto the bridge of the D, it was a TOS movie arrangement of the movie theme.

Soundtrack-wise, I'd swear during the destruction of the Shrike they played the nuStar Trek theme (or something from one of those 3 movies) and when they came onto the bridge of the D, it was a TOS movie arrangement of the movie theme.

When they came to the bridge it was an arrangement of "The Enterprise" from TMP.

When they came to the bridge it was an arrangement of "The Enterprise" from TMP.
00:19 in this vid vs...

3:26 in this vid?
Maybe. More subtle in TMP if it's the same piece.

Like with the flashbacks when Riker had of Data whistling from the first episode. I wish they had done the same with Picard's "first" visit to the D filmed for AGT with Tasha flying him in. Right after the first light hit the 1701-D.

Last edited:
Watching the clip from next week's. "Spacedock is holding its own." How? Okay, I guess being a space station I guess it's not connected to the networked collective link thing like all the ships are, but shouldn't all the assimilated officers be preventing any sort of defense of Spacedock. Or is everyone on Spacedock over fifty years old?

Watching the clip from next week's. "Spacedock is holding its own." How? Okay, I guess being a space station I guess it's not connected to the networked collective link thing like all the ships are, but shouldn't all the assimilated officers be preventing any sort of defense of Spacedock. Or is everyone on Spacedock over fifty years old?
It's basically a retirement home. ;)

Looking at the trailer for next week they seem to have significantly worked on the CGI between Episodes 9 and 10. The windows being on top of the saucer has been fixed, they are now inserted.

Back