Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

2. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hey why hasnt this show gotten a 3rd season yet? Or is this spin off going to replace it like Stargate Universe did to Stargate Atlantis?

Question though, is there enough story to do a 3rd season?

The Spin off sounds great and would be great to watch as there are soo few things i watch anymore.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just checked TVLine's renewed or cancelled list, and they have it down as a sure thing. So it hasn't been officially renewed, but they're pretty sure it will be.
    As for whether there is still enough story for a 3rd season, I think it's still to early to tell.

4. Snick27

Well there is only like 6 or so episodes left this season so guess we will find out soon enough.

5. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

^ It's 5 episodes. The last episode aired was Episode 17 of 22.

6. Snick27

Dam that sucks even more.

7. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Yea, they're talking about the Spin off airing between seasons and the article mentions it's a top rated show, so, it's pretty clear they have no intention of ending OUAT any time soon

8. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

9. Snick27

Oh thank you for that video, that was great and a great watch. I so would love to go to one of these.

10. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

When they did one of those for Big Bang Theory, they actually showed it live at a theater near, and they had some kind of a set up that allowed people who in theaters around the country to actually ask the cast questions. It was hard for me to miss that, but I think I'd pretty much have to go if they did one for OUAT.

11. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

People don't seem very good at self defense on this show.

12. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

It was pretty obvious to me that Greg aka Owen's mysterious Her was going to be Neal's fiance Tamara when he showed up in this episode and seeing her in Hong Kong with the Dragon. I've seen people predicting that in various places the last few weeks. I thought it would be too obvious but it was correct.

And we see in the promo for the final 4 episodes of season two that
    Robin Hood is being introduced.

13. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

^Yay to that spoiler.

It seems that the big reveals aren't too hard to guess. I liked this last episode. I think I prefer OUAT when it doesn't focus on the Snow family drama. Interesting that Tamara said she's purely human, I wouldn't assume that counts her out of being from some other realm though.

It's a shame what happened to August. I really liked that character.

14. Rhaven

Rhaven Captain Captain

I think Tamara is lying. But exactly who she is in the Enchanted Forest, I have no clue.

August gets a do over, at least he's alive.

15. trekkiebaggio

Yeah but he's not August anymore, he's Pinocchio. It'll be interesting to see if at any point he remembers his past life. At least Henry might have a new friend.

16. js

js Captain Captain

I'm guessing they just couldn't keep Eion Bailey as recurring due to some scheduling issue, which is a shame. It was great to have him back, even in wooden puppet form. And I'm so glad Tamara is evil. LOL Sad but true, I'm now rooting for Neal/Emma. Though I may change my mind about that when Hook inevitably returns to flirt with Emma. LOL

I'm curious about who The Dragon really was though - an escapee from the EF through some other means separate from the curse? Neal likely wasn't the first person to land on earth from the EF. Someone had to write that OUAT book...

17. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Whoever the Dragon was, he was the worst fighter ever.

18. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, he was a doctor, not a fighter.

19. FreezeC77

FreezeC77 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well if you want to know how the Dragon got taken down by Tamara this is a bit of a spoiler

her taser apparently is not a normal taser. Was looking at some other forums and some of the Once writers have said that it will be examined in a future episode. Speculation is that she has developed some type of anti-magic weapon.

Which further leads to the question of who is Tamara? I think the two schools of thought are she is either a magical character who has been banished/had her magic taken away. Or she is someone who has suffered(or family) suffered due to magic and is now on the vendetta against it.

20. trekkiebaggio

^Might want to check the code there ;)

I think it might be something to do with her grandmother. Maybe she could be Aladdin's daughter/granddaughter.