Oberth Class

The Oberth class ships have a shuttle bay?! That would take up a significant percentage of the available hull volume, wouldn’t it?

Super tasty modeling as always, @Viper
:mallory: :techman:

The Oberth class ships have a shuttle bay?! That would take up a significant percentage of the available hull volume, wouldn’t it?

Super tasty modeling as always, @Viper
:mallory: :techman:

Not on the original scale I think. But I always like to have a shuttle bay on ships I do. I even made a point to include one in the Saladin and Akula. It's just good sense in case transporters fail, which is often :D

And Thanks!

Whelp, this thing is done:
oberth139.jpg

oberth138.jpg

oberth134.jpg

@Viper! So good to see you again! I would ask what you’ve been doing for the past eight months but as they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words” and you just gave us 3,000 of ‘em! :cool:

Your texturing is sublime. I literally have no notes, except to say, A+ work.
:beer:

@Viper! So good to see you again! I would ask what you’ve been doing for the past eight months but as they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words” and you just gave us 3,000 of ‘em! :cool:

Your texturing is sublime. I literally have no notes, except to say, A+ work.
:beer:
Thanks my friend! I appreciate the compliment!

I never really stopped working on things. Been doing plenty of projects. I just haven't kept up to date with the forums much. Been posting more on discord servers. I'll try to get some more regular updates to you guys though :)

Last edited:
I am also glad to see Jayru has his more refit-centric version re-fleshed. I'd love to see him post his Ingram here if he can be persuaded to.

Back