Novel-verse mention of Wyatt Miller from "Haven"

dstyer

Commander
Red Shirt
Hello all,
I hope someone can help me with a scene I swear I read in a Star Trek: TNG novel at some point in the past 35 years.

I am almost positive I read in a book that Deanna was informed of Wyatt Miller's (Her fiancee in the TNG 1st season episode Haven) death. While it was a sad moment, I don't remember it causing much of an impact on the story as a whole. It was just a "throwaway" scene as I recall.

I have not yet had any luck checking the typical sites for answers so I open the question to the group....

I see no mention of it at Memory Alpha or Beta. I know you mentioned checking the typical sites, but I didn't want to make assumptions.

This sounds like something that would've been in Imzadi or Imzadi II but I don't remember. Anyone got an ebook of those they can search?

This sounds like something that would've been in Imzadi or Imzadi II but I don't remember. Anyone got an ebook of those they can search?
Wyatt's name is only said twice in Imzadi Forever, and neither one is in connection with his death.

There is a mention of the character in Q-Squared; was that novel set in an alternate time created by Q?

When I saw this question my immediate thought was Q Squared. I read that novel relatively recently, but I don't have a copy anymore. So I wonder if maybe Wyatt has died in one of the alternate timelines featured in that book?

I did a search on my ebook of Q-Squared, and Wyatt's name only came up on a single page. It was a Track A chapter, in a discussion between Troi and her son, and Wyatt was indicated to be very much alive.

Back