Poll No one gets out alive...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by ITDUDE, Mar 9, 2020.

?

Who will die by end of Season 1?

1. Picard

7.1%
  2. Jurati

50.0%
  3. Soji

6.0%
  4. Raffi

9.5%
  5. Narek

50.0%
  6. Rios

3.6%
  7. Elnor

8.3%
  8. Rizzo

65.5%
  9. Zhaban

8.3%
  10. Laris

6.0%
  11. Oh

38.1%
  12. Clancy

10.7%
  13. Riker

3.6%
  14. Troi

2.4%
  15. Kestra

3.6%
  16. Rambda

23.8%
  17. Seven

13.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Danja

Danja Commodore Commodore

Some of us are here for Seven of Nine. :shifty:

I could take or leave Picard.

2. TPezz

TPezz Commander Red Shirt

My god please let Jurati die!
    She is such a painful character!

ThreeEdgedSword and Danja like this.
  3. FederationHistorian

FederationHistorian Commodore Commodore

Greener pastures, working on something great.
    Picard will obviously live, as the show is about him and will last three seasons.

Soji, Rios, Raffi, Elnor and Jurati will live, to help carry the franchise onwards.

Troi-Rikers will also live, especially if Discovery shows up. It's another show to guest star on.

Seven – depends if CBS wants a Fenris Ranger series and an excuse to bring back former Voyager cast members

Zhaban and Laris - not this season

Narek – fakes his death, will be back in S3

Narissa/Rizzo – dead by the S1 finale or S2 premiere

Oh - dies during S2

Clancy – dead by S2

Rambda – dead by S1 finale

Danja, ITDUDE and Lord Garth like this.
  4. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

5. Bollie74

Bollie74 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The cube as a rallying point or capital for Romulan and Federation survivors of the former Neutral Zone might be interesting. A new state forged from discarded Borg, Romulans and Feds seems like an idea the writers may latch onto.

ThreeEdgedSword and Danja like this.
  6. Danja

Danja Commodore Commodore

I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. :cool:

Gonzo and The Old Mixer like this.
  7. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Admiral Admiral

Troi and Riker definitely live. Seven, I think they want to keep her alive. Exactly because she's a representative of VOY and they could do a Fenris Rangers series with her.

And the rest of this I can easily see. Except for one thing: I think Zhaban and Laris will survive the series. Picard probably left everything to them in his will.

Gonzo, Kireon, ITDUDE and 1 other person like this.
  8. Annorax849

Annorax849 Commander Red Shirt

Oh betrays and kills Clancy, Rizzo betrays and kill Oh, Narek betrays and kills Rizzo

It actually would sort of fit the story...

Danja likes this.
  9. guyute03

guyute03 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Went with Rizzo & Elnor.

Danja likes this.
  10. bookworm8571

bookworm8571 Commander Red Shirt

I think Picard himself is likely to die and the rest of the show will continue with some of the new cast.

Lord Garth likes this.
  11. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Admiral Admiral

I think if Picard dies, you need another justification for calling it Star Trek: Picard. Or end the show, then start up a sequel series with the remaining characters and under a new name for the title.

ThreeEdgedSword and SolarisOne like this.
  12. Tim Thomason

Tim Thomason Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

They rename La Sirena the SS Picard, and everyone wears little combadges shaped like Picard's head.

Seven of Five, Danja, Kireon and 2 others like this.
  13. MrPicard

MrPicard Jean-Luc's Loving Husband Fleet Captain

Sir Patrick recently bought a house in LA and has said that most of his work will be in LA for now, so... make of that whatever you wish for PIC's season 2. ;)

14. Kireon

Kireon Ensign Newbie

I can see Picard dying at the end of the series, but not this season. Going out in a blaze of glory, saving someone or something would seem like a fitting end for the character.

I think Seven is safe, although I can imagine her being taken (yet again) by the Borg and maybe the search for Seven will be part of season 2 (maybe Admiral Janeway will lend a hand).

I can't see them killing off Laris or Zhaban because it'd probably be off screen and why bother. I don't think they were intended as main characters, they were there to link Picard to the events of the supernova, explain Zhat Vash and remind us that not all Romulans are evil (not even former Tal Shiar). I really hope they appear more in seasons 2 and 3 (but please don't make them secretly bad guys, that's a bit too cliched).

I'd say Jurati is doomed, although they may fake her death and have her reappear. Possibly JL (sorry) will learn that she's being held by Zhat Vash/Tal Shiar/Obsidian Order/Voyager's Marquis and will feel he is somehow to blame, having brought her into this in the first place, and rushes off to help her.

So my vote goes to Narek and Rizzo, and possibly Jurati.

SolarisOne likes this.
  15. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Hard to say for sure who will live and die.

There is also the matter of how they die to be considered.

I don't think any of them are definitely for the chop, not yet anyway.

I do think Narek could end up dying by sacrificing himself to save Soji.

Rissa is probably going to fall to Elnor, his name means Star Trek so I think it is fair to say that he will be the winner there.

Clancy is doomed simply for being an Admiral as per usual.

The Commodore could carry on into next season if it is confirmed that she is one of the cabal.

Jurati's purpose is almost complete.
    Once she has spilled her guts at least, then she could die or just be removed from the board in some other way.

I think Rios and Raffi are safe and could be the core of a spin off, Picard is also safe for now.

Seven is safe as well as I cant see them knocking her off now that
    Hugh is dead

I also think we may see some new or existing characters introduced as the season ramps up towards the end.

ITDUDE and Danja like this.
  16. ThreeEdgedSword

ThreeEdgedSword Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Raffi and Jurati. Maybe we could call Elnor's Samurai act dramatic. Rios isn't, he's rather mellow.
    I think he will die at the end of the show. Maybe saving Data's offspring, as he was saving him. Poetic yadda yadda.

For me, the regular cast ist not (yet) strong enough to carry the show..
    I'm here for Picard AND Seven (and Rios, Laris & Zhaban,...), but most of all, for a good story.

Danja and ITDUDE like this.
  17. DEWLine

DEWLine Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Agreed that the series ends with Picard's death, however far off that event will end up being.

For the purposes of this season, I expect that we'll lose Narisa(sp.?) and Dr. Jurati before it ends.

18. Llywela

Llywela Commander Red Shirt

Yeah. I really like the regular cast, but they are very much not (yet) being groomed to carry the show without Picard - the opposite, if anything. Their stories have so far very much been secondary to a) Picard's character story, and b) the overarching plot. If the intention was to kill off Picard anytime soon and have the new crew carry the torch forward from there, I would expect a lot more groundwork to have been laid for that by now. As things stand, everything revolves around Picard and looks set to continue that way for the time being.

I can't see any of the regulars being killed off this season. For me, the death pool revolves around the secondary cast, with Narissa top of the list.

19. Noname Given

Noname Given Fleet Admiral Admiral

And Season 3 (if he lives long enough). It makes sense he'd want to live a short distance from where the series is shot.

20. SpocksOddSocks

SpocksOddSocks Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Not just any old Picard head - Facepalm Picard head.

NewHeavensNewEarth and antinoos like this.