NFL Talk - 2010-11 Season

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by tomalak301, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Don't worry if you can't find the pics--I have a reliable source indicating his penis will be on the cover of Madden 2012. The Madden jinx just kicked in a little prematurely. :D

2. the 4th hanson bro

the 4th hanson bro No one can resist my Schweddy Balls Admiral

That's sig worthy, right there.

You want them for bragging rights, don't you? "See, I'm better hung than a future Hall of Fame QB". :guffaw:

3. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

I have so many comments lined up about penetrating the defense, hitting the tight end, and 'field general' I'm waiting to bust out.

I'd gladly take the smaller junk if I could get paid $16M a year.

At least take a picture of it in 'gameday shape,' not straight out of the ice bath.

4. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

I can't say I was very impressed either. Guess I was expecting a little more.

5. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

Also, fuck the Jets.

6. Danny99

Danny99 Vice Admiral Admiral

I think the only people who like the Jets even a little bit right now are Jets fans.

7. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't mind the Jets too much, by I hate that cocky fat bastard, Rex Ryan. Oh lordy, I want them to lose only so he can lose.

Also because they're playing Denver this weekend. But any other weekend, it's just to see Ryan fall.

8. The Great Meech

The Great Meech Vice Admiral Admiral

As a Jets fan, let me just say to everyone--your agony nourishes us. It is beautiful to behold. Thank you for it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that the Jets still have games against the Lions, Browns, and Bengals, and Bills coming up, with our only genuinely difficult games being against New England in Foxboro and against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. So have fun watching us in the playoff this year!

9. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

At the half, KC - 14, Houston - 7.

Wooo!!!

10. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

At halftime Philly 21, Atlanta 7....with Kolb at quarterback. Keep it up, Kolb. Nothing better than Michael Vick becoming irrelevant while being sidelined. :evil:

11. Roger Wilco

Roger Wilco Admiral Admiral

I've been watching the Baltimore vs Patriots game, pretty impressive so far imo. It's still close, but I wouldn't bet on the Patriots at this point...

12. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

Through the third quarter, Cutler's eaten six sacks, two from the reanimated corpse of Lawyer Milloy.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

13. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Fantastic!

The Rams looked like they wanted to revert to their old ways in the 3rd quarter, but the defense did very well overall, and Steven Jackson....what can you say about him? They need to invent some new superlatives. Those runs on the last drive were absolute dream killers.

He's a Monster.

:techman:

14. Timby

Dear world,
    Fuck this gay earth, and fuck the goddamn gutless worthless sacks of shit also known as the fucking retarded-ass, ugly whore-children also known as the motherfucking Chicago shithole Bears.

Dear Lovie Smith,
    Why the fuck would you try to have Robbie Gould hit a 54-yard field goal? Jesus, just because he barely cleared a 53-yarder last week doesn't mean he's suddenly Jason Elam. Fucking Christ. Kill yourself.

Dear Mike Martz,
    I know you hate running the ball with the fury of a thousand suns, but, fuck, man, you could at least try something other than the Ron Turner "run up the gut" strategy. Also, have you not learned by now that you do not have the goddamn offensive line to make Cutler do 7-step drops? Christ, he's making a decent receiving corps out of those scrubs, and you're going to get him killed. I'm pretty sure he's on track to demolish Carr's record for sacks, even after missing a game. Putting in a tight end to protect Cutler's blind side may not, in fact, be a bad idea.

Dear Mike Tice,
    Watch some game tape from last year and see how fucking terrible Frank Omiyale was at tackle. Then, after you do that and also watch today's game tape, if you ever feel the urge to put him on the outside ever again, eat a gun immediately.

Dear Devin Hester,
    You are ridiculous. You tied Brian Mitchell's record, and you've got many years ahead of you. Way to go.

Dear Earl Bennett,
    God damn, son. You fucking destroyed the Seattle punter on Hester's runback. Nice. [​IMG]

Dear Lance Briggs,
    Holy holy holy holy holy shit, get better soon. Urlacher's slowing down quickly, and he desperately needs you at his side.

Dear Robbie Gould,
    Don't feel bad, buddy. [​IMG] You're still lights-out from inside 50 yards. It's not your fault that your head coach is a barely functional retard. I still love you.

Dear Matt Forte,
    Looks like Chester Taylor just took your starting job, as he, unlike you, doesn't go down after the first hint of contact.

Dear Bears Offensive Line,
    I ... I just have no words anymore. You have broken my soul. I can't even muster up anger. That you are utterly pathetic and Bad At Football and entirely incapable of doing anything against a defensive line that puts up more fight than a newborn puppy is simply a fact of life, now. Your mothers are whores and your fathers are harlots and deceivers. You have no spirit, no energy, no enthusiasm whatsoever. You simply don't care. And that's the most disgusting thing of all. It'd be hilarious, if it weren't so pathetic.

Dear Jerry Angelo,
    You built the group of sad-sack miscreants you call an offensive line, so you take the blame. Get raped by Michael Clarke Duncan. Fuck you. This team wouldn't be nearly as bad if A) you held the coaches accountable and B) you didn't systematically remove role players who show shreds of talent in favor of keeping Rashied Fucking Davis for another goddamn year. I hate you so goddamn much.

With no hugs or kisses whatsoever,
    Tim

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  15. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

A 54yrd att? :wtf: was going through their minds.

Dear Chiefs:

You had it. You fucked it up. Welcome back.

Dear Officials at Houston:

Get some new glasses.

16. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Commodore Commodore

Well that certainly turned in a hurry.

Go Pats. And as always, fuck the Jets.

17. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Have you considered a job at Hallmark?

:lol:

18. Timby

I actually work at an area tourism / convention development organization. :lol:

19. Dorian Thompson

Timby....I'm sensing some vibes from you towards the Chicago Bears that I'm interpreting as fairly hostile. I'm sure I'm mistaken. :cool:

20. Dorian Thompson

That was one hell of a kick off return by Dez Bryant of the Cowboys to net 37 yards out of literally nothing as he bounced off tackler after tackler......which was nullified by an idiotic penalty by number 20. :scream:

EDIT--and now Romo threw an interception. Perfect. :rolleyes: Dez, Dez, Dez--I'm starting to wish you'd been drafted by another team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.