NFL 2023: A different shade of green for Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now being reported that Alan Williams was asked to resign due to "inappropriate activity," but it wasn't criminal.

So ... he's a sex monster, I'm guessing. (Not much else that can be inappropriate without also being criminal.)

It's now being reported that Alan Williams was asked to resign due to "inappropriate activity," but it wasn't criminal.

So ... he's a sex monster, I'm guessing. (Not much else that can be inappropriate without also being criminal.)

Maybe it is criminal?

Derek Carr gets hurt and leaves the game with a 17-0 lead. Saints end up losing to the Packers 18-17.

I wouldn't have thought the LOLphins could drop 70 on a high school team.

Whoops wrong thread, I've had too much Skyline chili w/ hot sauce. My baah-d., Go Ben-gals and beat them lambs.
I hope the chili they serve at games is better than the $5 a can Skyline chili. The canned stuff sucks.

70-20?? That’s like an NBA score. WTF? I didn’t watch that game, as I was busy watching Washington get handed their ass by the Bills w/ no less than 5 turnovers. I’m wondering how badly Russel Wilson played, or was the epic failure a complete team effort?

70-20?? That’s like an NBA score. WTF? I didn’t watch that game, as I was busy watching Washington get handed their ass by the Bills w/ no less than 5 turnovers. I’m wondering how badly Russel Wilson played, or was the epic failure a complete team effort?
Wilson was 23/38 for 306 yards, 1TD/1INT. He wasn't responsible for Miami scoring 70. Even the 2 lost fumbles from Sutton (WR) can't account for that.

A flat out defensive collapse. Not even one Miami FG.

I wouldn't have thought the LOLphins could drop 70 on a high school team.

I hope the chili they serve at games is better than the $5 a can Skyline chili. The canned stuff sucks.

And you have cook your own spaghetti and add the cheese, no oyster cracker too :brickwall:, drained, inverted and w/ x-tra cheese is the way I order it. :drool:

Down 31-0, before the half, when do the Bears pull Fields?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back