Game Name That Star Trek CHARACTER

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by NovaStar, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Henoch

Henoch Glowing Globe Premium Member

Clue 4 makes me think of Lt. Sulu?
    Off duty, Sulu wasn't in tight with Kirk and Spock. At the helm, he sat next to and chatted with lots guys who manned the nav seat. He was friends with Janice Rand.
    Clue 1 might refer to his twice questioning Kirk's orders in The Deadly Years?

2. Phaser Two

Phaser Two Commodore Premium Member

Whoever you are, you sure guess gloomy . . . heh heh . . .

(Will await additional guesses)

Henoch likes this.
  3. Henoch

Is it Kevin Riley?
    1. ?
    2. McCoy spilled the beans about Anton Karidian being Kodos the Executioner, then later, Riley tries to kill Anton.
    3. Probably a Rec Room incident, but I can't remember anything.
    4. He had significant interactions with Kirk in both of his episodes. I guess he worked for Spock or Scotty when in Engineering. As navigator, he replaced Gary Mitchell if you use air dates, and Mister Bailey if you use production order. Like Sulu, he is friends with the guys like Sulu and Tormolen in the Rec Room, and seems to be friends with Uhura when he asks her to sign a song for him when he was exiled to Engineering. He didn't seem to interact with Spock or McCoy too much.

Phaser Two likes this.
  4. Phaser Two

Not a bad try. You should probably guess ONE MOOOOORE TIME!!!!

MarsWeeps likes this.
  5. Methuselah Flint

Methuselah Flint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

De Salle?

1 He attempts to shoot Trelane and then later shows aggression to him. On both occasions he is halted.

2?

3 He bets credits to navy beans with Chekhov in Catspaw regarding denting the force field.

4 He interacted with/worked for Kirk. He worked for Spock, and was sort of under McCoy in the landing party on Gothos when he was in command. He took a look at Uhura in Catspaw, and was in charge of Chekhov. But he didn't interact with Scott at all

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  6. Phaser Two

I want you to take a close look at these clues, Warlord. They're very interesting. (But good try!)

1. You know, that slip-up was so good I think I'll repeat it.
    2. On another occasion, thank goodness I was paying attention when a higher-ranking officer planted some helpful seeds for a little farther down the road.
    3. Then there was the time I played a little game of "pick a card, any card" with a brash young officer.
    4. Well, I had all sorts of interaction with the head guy. I worked for another important dude. I, heh, sort of came after yet another significant chap. I took a look at the young guy more than once and I was friends with her. But the other two main guys? Yeah, no, hardly ever interacted, sorry.
    5. Then there was that time that one of my creations had quite the launch party.

7. Methuselah Flint

How about Rand?

1) She slips up twice - both times encountering the evil Kirk in The Enemy Within. Once when he attempts to assault her, then later when he asks her to drop by his cabin. Both times, she at first is unaware of who he is.

2) Spock's referring to the children on Miri's planet being much older than the Yeoman.... Food for thought perhaps? Rand does go off with Miri to find the children...

3) Rand ends up walking around Sulu's quarters expecting a plant to grab her. Pretty much "pick a plant, any plant".

4) Rand worked for Kirk and occasionally Spock. She also provided food for Sulu. She was friends with Uhura, but barely interacted with McCoy, and I don't think Scotty at all.

5) Rand's creation - that of using a phaser to zap hot coffee, was quite a launch party, given Balok's imminent threat to destroy the Enterprise.

8. Phaser Two

Well done, Warlord! Rand it is. You explained the clues well. You have the conn!

MarsWeeps and Methuselah Flint like this.
  9. Steven P Bastien

Steven P Bastien Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

3 steps ahead of where I was 2 seconds ago
    I feel like Phaser Two and The Warlord are utilizing 60 % of their brains, while I'm still using 6 % along with most of the other people. :)

10. Methuselah Flint

Yaaay!! :)

OK...

Clue # 1

I enjoy living dangerously!

11. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

Harry Mudd

12. Methuselah Flint

Nope!

Clue # 2

Two lights, and I'm off!

13. Henoch

General Trelane, retired.
    1. He loves to duel and have sword fights.
    2. His two parents (lights) show up and he's off to his room.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    MarsWeeps likes this.
  14. Methuselah Flint

Very nice answers! But...nope sorry!

Clue # 3

I prefer to leave the physical stuff to my boys!

15. Henoch

Vaal?
    1. Vaal waits to the last minute of energy reserves before signaling for food.
    2. Viper Eyes!
    3. Vaal radios to his main man to feed him and kill intruders with sticks. It is a simple thing.

Steven P Bastien likes this.
  16. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

^ Or the 2 lights could be the Phaser beams that shut him off.

17. Methuselah Flint

Alas no!

Clue # 4

God, I do sweat some when I'm in this particular situation!

18. Phaser Two

Chekov (Mirror version) in Mirror, Mirror.

1. Decides to kill Kirk.
    2. Does that cool thing where he locks up (?) the navigation station and/or presumably sends some kind of signal to his boys, then heads for the turbolift. Two lights flash with a synchronized sound.
    3. Leaves the rough and tumble to his henchmen.
    4. Gets sweaty in the Agony Booth, as you do.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Henoch and Steven P Bastien like this.
  19. Henoch

Norman?
    1. Norman knocks out the guy in Auxiliary Control and a "Danger, Overload" light comes on. Also, on the bridge, Norman tell Kirk, "I am in total control of your ship. I have connected the matter-antimatter pods to the main navigational bank. A trigger relay is now in operation. Any attempts to alter course will result in immediate destruction of this vessel." That sounds dangerous, too.
    2. He only has one light. The first light sequence is blinking indicating programming conflict. The second light sequence is solid on, then he's disabled or out of commission. Just like all the other androids on the planet.
    3. Norman spends most of his time on the planet with his hands on the control egg, while he controls all the other androids to do all the work.
    4. Norman literally gets smoking hot under and above the collar.
    [​IMG]

20. Methuselah Flint

Good answers guys! But Phaser Two is the winner - it's Mirror Chekhov! You have the conn sir! :)