Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by NovaStar, Apr 22, 2019.
Not the Gorn, and not the tar-beaten Finnegan.
2. A little slow.
1. He beats Kirk in the transporter room in This Side of Paradise
2. Spock was slow to pick up on Kirk's voluminous number of of insults. Kirk even insulted Spock on his slowness to understand that he was being insulted!
Good guess, but no. Thanks for the explanation.
No! He was blazing fast!
1. Overpowers Kirk in a one on one matchup.
2. A little slow.
3. Language - it is so confusing!
Rael from Wink Of An Eye?
1. He beats Kirk in a fight.
2. The phaser shot moved too slow to hit Deela.
- blazing fast is a reference to a hyper accelerated person who gets damaged and burns out.
3. Buzzzzz. (insect sound was the Scalosians talking)
Good answer, but no. And Rael didn't overpower Kirk one on one. Deela stopped him anyway.
Oh shucks. I bet I'm close...
Mayyyyyyyyybe . . . .
Okay, it's Deela.
1. She overpowers Kirk with her "charms".
2. Phaser too show to hit her.
- blazing fast is a reference to a hyper accelerated person, namely Compton, who gets damaged and burns out.
3. Insect Sound is her talking to Kirk before he is accelerated.
I wonder if Kirk left a bun in the oven with Deela. Kind of a parting gift to her...
Another excellent answer, but no. And I've been wondering about a Kirk/Deela child for decades now.
Boy, I'm stumped. More thinking needed.
I also wonder how fast (a forth season episode if one existed) he would grow up to be an adult, leave the planet and find his dad again. Maybe McCoy can cure him since he is not 100% Scalosian, so, he may be curable in the end.
Could it be Shahna?
Rojan of Kelva?
I like the Shahna answer, but still looking.
4. Discusses planet topography with Kirk.
1. Beats Kirk in his hunt.
2. Trelane is looking at the past and not current history of Earth.
3. Greetings and felicitations. Hip hip hoorah. Tally ho. And: Un vrai Francais? Ah, monsieur. Vive la gloire. Vive Napoleon. And: Und Offizier Jaeger, und der deutsche Soldat, nein? Eins, zwei, drei, vier. Gehen vir mit dem Schiessgewehr.
4. TRELANE: Welcome to an island of peace on my stormy little planet of Gothos.
and later: Now, that's a sample of the atmosphere of this planet outside my kindly influence.
Nein! Et, non!
Could this be Apollo? I don't know if choking counts as a battle though
Separate names with a comma.