Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
Your face was disfigured.
I'll have to think a little about my next answer.
Upon time delayed reflection, the answer is wrong.
Your home was destroyed.
1. It's what's inside that counts.
2. Three in one.
3. Round and round.
5. Good shots.
6. Develop your own thing.
7. Never seen before.
8. Equal chance.
9. Bad shuttle ride.
10. Who do you like more?
We have a winner! "LATENT IMAGE" is the correct answer!
1. It's what's inside that counts... The Doctor uses his camera to view the insides of the crew. And it started him looking into the mystery.
2. Three in one... the alien gun shoots 3 people at once... Kim, Jetal, and The Doctor.
3. Round and round... The Doctor goes round and round his question on how he chose between Kim and Jetal.
4. Quoting... The Doctor quotes from the book at the end.
5. Good shots... The Doctor gets some good snapshots with his camera.
6. Develop your own thing... The Doctor developed his own surgical technique for the procedure he did on Kim, which got the ball rolling on the episode.
7. Never seen before... Ensign Jetal was never seen or heard of before.
8. Equal chance... Kim and Jetal have the same odds of survival, but he can only pick one.
9. Bad shuttle ride... they were attacked in the shuttle. Can't really call that a good ride.
10. Who do you like more?... The Doctor said he chose Kim over Jetal because he was closer to him than her.
11. Physicals... The Doctor is going to use the new imaging tool for the crew physicals.
Your turn, Discofan.
Thank you! I guessed some of the clues but some were still obscure to me. Thanks for your explanations.
Reason is obvious.
You've moved beyond the threshold of a good answer.
Distant from the right answer.
2) Strictly a matter of taste.
Basically, you are wrong.
Blink of an Eye
2) The Doctor's liking of the game they were playing down there. I guess it was some kind of baseball.
Clue 1) First chance, they much later get a second
"EYE OF THE NEEDLE"?
Alpha Quadrant possibility.
The needle has poked you in the eye.
Separate names with a comma.