Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
Still no sorry.
Motley people get together for a common goal.
Very good guess! Too bad it isn't the right one.
See you... later... never!!
Still no sorry.
You got it!
1) Seska quickly concluded that she would be defeated when she saw an older Chakotay on board, (he was supposed to be stranded on a planet without technology) why couldn't Seven (who was planning to assimilate Voyager after the crisis was over) come to the same conclusion when she saw an older Chakotay without borg implants?
2) The part with Itcheb and Naomi will never happen (since it's existence is based on Chak disappearing after the cider thing) so both Itcheb and Naomi are contributing to their own annihilation!
3) The people bringing Chak to the brig get swept away when they go through a "pocket of time".
4) Itcheb told Chak to hide his cider among the borg paraphernalia because Neelix didn't like to go there.
5) Diverse people from diverse "time pockets" get together to put the ship back on track (timewise).
6) These people will never see each other again.
ah a lucky guess on my part
ok I'll try
Clue 1: afterlife
Barge Of The Dead?
My first clue:
An episode that really rocks.
All those asteroids heading to the colony.
Nice guesses but no.
Some apparently sound advice is sometimes just self-serving.
Escaping humiliation by a hair.
Everybody eventually finds their niche.
still no sorry.
Sometimes an absence of specialty can be someone's specialty.
Separate names with a comma.