Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
You are shot into space inside a probe.
Your computer is being rewritten by an alien code.
1. A shocking death.
2. A minimal compliment.
3. First of two appearances.
4. Where did those two go?
5. Inaccurate, because of a later episode.
6. A long time here.
Your bones are discovered in a bed.
Not clear on most of the clues, but first of two Ens Gomez appearances and the others kind of make sense.
You are humbled by Q.
My apologies for not getting back here... I missed the notification, plus a few home issues occured.
7. A demonstration will not be happening.
8. There, but not there.
Where Silence Has Lease
You got it, JP! Here are the clue explanations...
1. A shocking death... Haskell died from what appears to be shock.
2. A minimal compliment... Picard tells Riker to have a minimal compliment away team, which is just him and Worf.
3. First of two appearances... The insectoid hologram creature in Worf's program made its debut here, and was seen again in "The Emissary".
4. Where did those two go?... The two probes that went into the void, where did they go? We never saw them again while the ship was trapped there.
5. Inaccurate, because of a later episode... The registry of the Yamato spoken by Riker is wrong due to a later episode, "Contagion".
6. A long time here... A huge chunk of the episode takes place on the bridge, almost certainly the most of any single episode.
7. A demonstration will not be happening... Pulaski tells Nagilum a demonstration of procreation was not happening.
8. There, but not there... Nagilum does not show on the sensors, but he can clearly be seen.
Thanks! I’ll start in the morning.
Clue 1. Principles can be flexible.
(Your moderator corrected "an" to "can" assuming that is what was intended.)
Separate names with a comma.