MOAR PICS

Now with significantly less hair then the last thread:

IMG_8615.jpg

....ok, maybe only the few Trekkers who have me on facebook know about this but my #1 lover is:

rp.jpg

...so yeah, you can imagine how I am feeling about all these kilt pics. You all remind me of my fantasy husband.

I'm going to have to hunt down my Roddy costume pics. I dressed up as him for a wrestling themed stag night. Complete with coconut.

Holy SHIT.

My pants are going to be drenched after.

I can't WAIT!

^ If Kirk's_Tights is getting her fantasy husband, I demand someone to dress up as David Tennant right now!

^You can't always get what you want :p

They took off the cast, bandages and the stitches yesterday:

:eek:

Ouch! Hope you're healing nicely.
Did you at least get to lounge on sofas, read lots of books, and have people bring you food and drinks?
Yes, yes, and yes :o

My buddies are going on a field excercise next week, and honestly; even though its raining atm, I'd rather be able to go with them than be stuck at home another six months.. :shifty:

^ Weak consolidation!
I don't know you, I have never even spoken to you before, but dammit, that hair was the one bright spot in my life!
... when I am tired I tend to get overly dramatic. Seriously, though, looks good on you.

This is so not how my life is supposed to work. Say, you currently have a lot of free-time on your hands, right?

My buddies are going on a field excercise next week, and honestly; even though its raining atm, I'd rather be able to go with them than be stuck at home another six months.. :shifty:

Yeah, hanging out is only fun when you can balance it with something. Still, since you have no other choice, try to enjoy it as much as you can.
Will you have to repeat any of the exercises you are now missing?

This is so not how my life is supposed to work. Say, you currently have a lot of free-time on your hands, right?
I could try the accent, would that be enough? :p

Yeah, hanging out is only fun when you can balance it with something. Still, since you have no other choice, try to enjoy it as much as you can.
Will you have to repeat any of the exercises you are now missing?
I just started the ALO2 (Basic Lieutenant Training 2) in January. But I already missed out a lot. Recovering from the injury and the surgery will take a couple of months as well. So my CO decided I'd have to restart the ALO2 again this august. So basically my training has been extended another six months.

the best picture of me ever taken: thats me and my little brother and baby sister
l_6fc5f054985d0ae2d2d73b00bd11db02.jpg

its downhill from here
l_74a16485deed412887bab195913acd52.jpg

and finally me crewing on a Monster Truck during pre-show(which meant being the dude that asks everyone to stay off the tires, and then getting dirty looks from those people)
l_083834dbea1c4ede93d6e6125f4ac107.jpg

you can see my head just above the left rear tire.

on a side note, I love being around and helping the people who run those things, I dont have any ambition in the industry beyond crewing and just helping out in general, I dont know, there just something about working on a 1500 Horsepower 10,000 pound $110,000 machine that is very gratifying, especially when the guys go out and rock the house.

oh, and rolling a 700Lb tire/wheel combo around by yourself is an experience too!

Some Brazil pics..
SANY8811.jpg

off the plane at Goiania

SANY8877.jpg

Drove the car, a Chevy Monza

SANY8938.jpg

A view of the city of Goiania

SANY9035.jpg

The sister in law's house in Santa Maria, Tocantins

SANY9038.jpg

a typical house in Santa Maria

SANY8855.jpg

a visit to a farm..

SANY9065.jpg

the rental car in Santa Maria

....ok, maybe only the few Trekkers who have me on facebook know about this but my #1 lover is:

rp.jpg

...so yeah, you can imagine how I am feeling about all these kilt pics. You all remind me of my fantasy husband.

Fact about Roddy Piper: He once had every single answer in the world, and then just for fun changed all the questions.:devil:

One of my friends decided I'd look cute in her hat.
fiddlefest2.jpg

Me and one our best cellists before our annual Fiddle Fest
fiddlefest1.jpg

My best friend and I at 7 o'clock in the frickin' morning. There is no good reason to be at school this early, yet...here we are.
fiddlefest3.jpg

^ If Kirk's_Tights is getting her fantasy husband, I demand someone to dress up as David Tennant right now!

Just show up to any British sci-fi con. There seems to be a minimum requirement of having a dozen of them in any costume competition.

Fact about Roddy Piper: He once had every single answer in the world, and then just for fun changed all the questions.:devil:

:lol: Brilliant.

Here's one for KT... if she can get to Florida, she'll find this man, the father Tyler:

jt-fatherunit.jpg

...before our annual Fiddle Fest

This sounds like an event I have to sign up to!

I've been designing an outfit for someone/thing...

ezrimeetshelo.jpg

...my daughter has proven it's not as scary to kids as I'd thought :(

I can dress as David Tennant, but the results are going to be... underwhelming. :lol:

Now, if only I could find some pictures of my Italian goodness with a kilt, the girls will be melting. ;)

If you're Italian; Roman Gladiator gear does the trick too I'm sure! ;)

Back