MLB 2023 Season: Rangers are going hunting for Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. LOL

For all yall Astro haters, remember that the Astros have a HORRIBLE record at home this year. I wouldn't put it past the Astros to keep that up. I have no idea about why that is this year, but the Astros can't seem to get their shit together when playing in their own stadium.

Ah yes, there's that word again. "Haters". :rolleyes:

I have nothing against the Astros, as such. If they're good, they're good. I just want the Rangers to win the pennant, simply because they've never won the WS before. That's literally the only reason.

To like [thing] does not always mean to hate [other thing].

Last edited:
Fuck the Astros because they're cheating fucks, fuck the Rangers because I do not want to see noted domestic abuser Aroldis Chapman get another ring.

Bryan Abreu suspended 2 games (and fined) for intentionally plunking Adolis Garcia. Linky

Edit: But his appeal won't be heard until after today, AFAIK.

Last edited:
I could die a happy man if I didn't have to hear John Smoltz say, "That's a good pitch," for the hundred thousandth time.

Edit: Or him calling a pitch that was miles outside of the strike zone a "backdoor slider." I mean, McCarver sucked, Tom Verducci was terrible, but Smoltz is just ... my God. I want to put the radio feed on.

McCarver sucked, Tom Verducci was terrible, but Smoltz is just ... my God. I want to put the radio feed on.

That's why I always buy the WS on BluRay (the only discs I still buy :lol: ). Even when you watch the games you can still listen to the radio feeds.

You can also do that with the AppleTV app but unfortunately in that case the radio feeds are delayed by several seconds so it doesn't work too well. Still, it comes in handy with all those damn "mic'ed up" moments.

I could die a happy man if I didn't have to hear John Smoltz say, "That's a good pitch," for the hundred thousandth time.

Edit: Or him calling a pitch that was miles outside of the strike zone a "backdoor slider." I mean, McCarver sucked, Tom Verducci was terrible, but Smoltz is just ... my God. I want to put the radio feed on.
Do you watch a lot of Cubs games? I feel that way about Rick Sutcliffe. Sounds like a complete dipstick.

Someone tell John Smoltz he was the fourth-best pitcher in that Braves rotation and he needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back