MARCH MADNESS Anyone?

I'm not going to do the tourney pick-em this year mainly because I just want to sit back, enjoy the games, and root for every single upset imaginable (Especially a 1 vs. 16 which would be the first time it happens). That, and of course root for Cal. I can still talk about it though, as this is a great time of year, even though I haven't watched College Basketball at all.

marchmadnessmadness.gif

This is my favorite sports event of the year. It's always a bonus when Washington makes it in, as they did convincingly by winning the Pac-10 Tournament. Do we have a group on Yahoo again this year?

This is my favorite sports event of the year. It's always a bonus when Washington makes it in, as they did convincingly by winning the Pac-10 Tournament. Do we have a group on Yahoo again this year?

I wouldn't say it was a convincing win. Cal played them pretty tough.

Oh sure, it was a great close game. I meant that by winning the tournament they made sure to get into the big dance. :)

Oh sure, it was a great close game. I meant that by winning the tournament they made sure to get into the big dance. :)

Yep. I'm thinking the Pac 10 will get two teams in, Washington and Cal. Hopefully Cal get's a 7th seed, but have a feeling it will fall somewhere between 8 and 12

I figured they would do it but it still annoys me. Cal is an 8 seed while Washington is an 11? Washington has a better record, took two of three from California, actually beat a Top 25 team this season, and won the conference tournament. Bah! Go Huskies!

I figured they would do it but it still annoys me. Cal is an 8 seed while Washington is an 11? Washington has a better record, took two of three from California, actually beat a Top 25 team this season, and won the conference tournament. Bah! Go Huskies!

I actually agree with this. Should have been reversed, at least the seeding wise. Of course Cal did have a strong non-conference schedule, but Washington, as you say, was a pretty strong team this year. Also, Cal has such a tough road with Louisville and then maybe Duke. I think I would have preferred them as an 11 seed.

That's true, seedings matter less than matchups. It should be another great tournament. I bet Duke goes down early. I honestly can't see another Final Four with all four #1s.

Just 3 in so far? Let's go people, get your brackets in!

(Can we get a mod to edit the info into the first post?)

My Richmond Spiders are going up against a tough St. Mary's team. I hope it's a good game!

I have St. Mary's in the Sweet 16. They made a good Gonzaga team look pretty silly. :)

Where is everyone? Last year there were a ton of people in the contest.

Back