Spoilers Loki season 2-- spoilers and discussion

Since I will be forced to watch Season 2 thanks to my family (unless I end up falling asleep), here's hoping that this season will feature good writing, in compare to the first season. Perhaps I should just skip it altogether. It's probably for the best.

I've slept through plenty of things that I don't want to watch when my family does. I just do it quietly while sitting up (just resting my eyes) and pretend that I had the same reaction they did when it was over. Alternatively, just do something quietly on the computer as you pretend to be consulting wikipedia or imdb or something.

I heard a guy on the radio say that Disney has turned the whole superhero thing into homework.

And just like that, we're already rip-roaring to the races at breakneck speed!

I love how this episode barely gave us any time to process what just happened and immediately dived into the consequences of Silvie's actions and how to deal with Loki's deeply-disturbing timeslipping.

And yet the episode still had enough grace to seamlessly introduce Ouroboros without missing a beat. What an entrance for already my new favorite character (yes, with plenty of bias) with Ke Huy Quan just stealing every moment (a mean feat with the likes of Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson) in both timelines (impossible!...and yet...).

We also meet two new judges and a new hunter (what is it with Kate Dickie and potentially inappropriate relationships?), quickly filling in the power gap Renslayer left behind. While she is conspicuously absent this episode, the recording Loki listened to in the far past finally confirms her relationship with Kang (or whichever variant...).

We don't get much of Sylvie herself, but at least now we know where and when she is...my birth year! Also...I remember that creepy-ass tree on the McDonald's wall. :lol:

One curious thing: Last season's glimpse of when Loki found himself showed that Casey is a hunter...and yet Loki finds Casey in the same role as he is in the future. We didn't see Loki timeslip from the time Loki arrived in the finale to when he encounters Casey, so he didn't move anywhen. So either the show changed its mind and wants us to forget about that suggestion or perhaps Casey had two variants running around, somehow not knowing about each other. Or something else is afoot.

I have no clue where any of this going but I'm all in for this wild and crazy ride.

Well, off and running. I started my day with Star Trek Lower Decks and ended it with Loki, which gave me a double dose of Eugene Cordero. I liked it. It felt like a nice largely self-contained story to bridge the two seasons and introduce Orobouros. Ke Huy Kwan was awesome. He's going to make a great addition to the show. Hope we get a better idea of what the larger story is going to be like next week.

This was a pretty good start to the seasons. It was pretty much just showing us the aftermath of last season's finale, but I enjoyed it.
I loved the introduction of Ouroboros, he's definitely a great addition to the cast.
The temporal loom was pretty cool.

Back