Kissing beneath the Mistletoe

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Miss Chicken, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Goji

Goji Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I guess that means I'm obligated to loathe it.

2. Miss Chicken

Miss Chicken Little three legged cat with attitude Admiral

So fat only two people have kiss Miss Chicken under the mistletoe. What are you others - cowards?

3. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Me neither, but for a different reason.

4. MetalPants

MetalPants Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Perhaps if it wasn't the backside showing on your avatar more people would be willing. As it is, it looks like your telling people to 'kiss my ass'.

5. Miss Chicken

Miss Chicken Little three legged cat with attitude Admiral

Thats the whole idea. Miss Chicken (i.e. the cat) believes that people should be grateful 'to kiss her arse".

EDITED TO ADD

and talking of Miss Chicken - it was her 10th birthday yesterday. A couple of months ago I decided because it was her 10th I would buy a special present for her. After asking for suggestions here I decided to buy her a cat tree/gym.

So a couple of weeks ago I took $115 of 50c pieces to the bank and placed thrm in my bank account to cover the cost of the present. I found a nice one for $129 on Australian eBay which had free postage so I bought that one for her.

Unfortunately I was out when the package arrived. I only missed the postman by about 10 minutes according to my neighbour. This meant I had to walk about two and a half kilometers to the post office to pick it up. Then I had to catch a taxi home with the parcel and struggle inside with the heavy load.

I then spent about an hour assembling the cat gym only to find out that Miss Chicken isn't particularly interested in it, the ungrateful little bitch.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  6. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

Apparently it's a victim of climate change. It needs very cold winters for some reason, and there are fewer of them. Also fewer people grow apple trees in their gardens, so most apples are commercially grown where mistletoe would not be tolerated.

7. blablover5

blablover5 Admiral Admiral

You've eaten it haven't you? Someone get the stomach pump.