News Kadin On Discovery Season Three and Possible Tie-ins

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by AutoAdmin, Jul 19, 2019.

1. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Hence, Discovery arrived 110 years later.

2. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Right right, sorry. For some reason I was thinking they were going to the 28th.

3. Noname Given

Noname Given Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yes - HORRIBLE that they look at how things are received and decide to go with popular things the audience likes.

Sheesh - the Season stories are serialized yet you still think they don't have a plan? I thought the TNG crowd wanted a bit more 'fast and loose' - like the amazing 'plan TNG executed for its first two Seasons...oh, wait... ;)

Oz Trekkie, PiotrB and ozzfloyd like this.
  4. skip bittman

skip bittman Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Losing showrunners repeatedly and changing direction repeatedly was totally part of their brilliant plan.

starsuperion likes this.
  5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Or perhaps it's even more daring...

They may even try to resurrect Prime Georgiou. We saw her get stabbed with a bat'leth, but that can always be cured offscreen. And even if L'Rell said that they ate her, that doesn't make it true.

saddestmoon likes this.
  6. Tim Thomason

Tim Thomason Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Voq and L'Rell privately talked about eating Georgiou. There's no reason to lie about that to each other. I mean, I could see where a cover story was made so that L'Rell could secretly kidnap Georgiou for her spymaster family, but there's no way of getting around the conversations.

Ash would've especially revealed if he never actually ate Georgiou, but has stated he has on multiple occasions. He might've been fooled, but I doubt it.