• Starscape

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Orac

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Good Bad Influence
Whew, lots of entries this time around! To celebrate the good turnout, let's vote for TWO entries, because why the hell not? :)

I think among these fine pieces of art everyone will find something to their liking. We have Energy Credit Isolinear Chips, pass cards, Gold pressed latinum, Quatloos, Bajoran paper money, and Klingon coins and other 23rd century money …

Again, please VOTE TWO! Also, click the thumbnails to marvel at these entries in their full glory.

And thank you for your vote!

@Cyfa

@DanGovier

@Laura Cynthia Chambers

@Michael

@Soran77

@Starscape

@Orac

Thanks all! And well done to everyone who entered, that was a very tight finish. :bolian:

Well, I've set two of the contest lately so I've been looking through the Can I suggeset an Art Contest? thread for ideas.

I've got it narrowed down to two:
1) Reimagination - take something (prop,ship,alien etc) from an existing Trek show/movie and redesign it.
2) Unseen scenes - visualise something (event, scene, ship etc) from Trek that's been referenced on the shows, but was never shown.

Any preference or I'm open to other suggestions?

Thanks for the input, guys. The more I think about it, Unseen Scenes has a little more potential for some fun entries. So, I'll go with that one. :)

I'll post the challenge thread shortly.

Back