Is T'Pol really so bad as people say?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by jimoinj, Mar 4, 2011.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

No, I just don't get the point of the character. She seems very bland. Her hair is beautiful, that is the only thing that stands out to me.

Tell me some must-see Crusher eps and I'll watch them to review this opinion, lol

2. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

The Host, Remember Me, Transfigurations can kind of pass as one, Sub Rosa just because she's beautiful in that one.

teacake she was basically Chakotay/Harry they didn't really give her a lot to do.

3. teacake

I know Sub Rosa is supposed to be one of "those" episodes but I liked it a lot, it actually stands out as the only positive impression I have of Crusher.

I'll watch the other ones soon, though The Host I don't have great memories of.

4. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

The Host was weird but when it comes to Crusher episodes that's one of the good ones.

And I don't understand why people hate Sub Rosa. It was kind of good. Not brilliant like The Inner Light. But good.

5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Uh, teacake, you don't understand ...

:evil: star doesn't share...

6. teacake

I think we should let Soval decide if he wants two women or one. The dude moves around a lot, Vulcan, Earth, starships.. why not have a woman always at the ready?

Logic dictates that moar is better.

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I take it you weren't around for The Big One.

star and the very much missed pensive got into a battle royal over The Soval. I doubt it's still around, but it was truly epic in its hilarity.

You've been warned. Good luck. You'll need it.

8. teacake

I think I've already told star in another thread that we could shave Soval.. I really don't need him all for myself. I mean just look at him! He is SO MAGNIFICENT that there is more than enough to go around.

[​IMG]

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Well, OK, dear. Whatever you do, don't let her see weakness!

10. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Nothing weird going on in this thread.

11. teacake

Seriously though, Soval is the best Vulcan ever.

Better than Spock, better than NuSpock, better than T'Pol, better than Tuvok, better than Sarek, better than Old T'Pau, better than Young T'Pau, better than Surak, better than Lorian, better than Saavik, better than Valeris, better than T'Pel, better than Mestral, better than T'les.. and that's only listing the fabulous Vulcans I remember off the top of my head and not bothering with Vorik or that fat one from Fusion.

Soval is the Best Vulcan Ever.

12. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

Actually it was persianmouse.

*sigh*

How I miss those epic days.

teacake: You are so kind. Sadly... I'm more Mirror Universe. The battle shall commence when I'm over my ear infection. :techman:

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Oh, dear. My apologies to persianmouse. I just remembered it began with a "p". I do miss her. She was marvelous.

14. teacake

I hope your ear gets better star! You can have Soval during your recuperation :rommie:

15. John O.

John O. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If Angelina Jolie weren't on the cover of People with her kids, she has that look you'd expect to see in a strung out hooker half-passed out against the wall of a Russian nightclub waiting for her next fix, she's a dirty skank and JB's way better looking.

I don't really recall the "old days" as being epic. I recall them as being full of disappointing horror in the form of finale spoilers and rampant AT trolling. Are they still around? I met one of em on a flight to Vegas in 2005. Angry, single feminazi QL fans, most of them. Now I just don't really care anymore because we have our own House ;)

16. teacake

Which one did you meet?

17. John O.

I don't know. I gathered from our conversation that 1. she didn't like Jolene Blalock, 2. she didn't like Jolene Blalock and 3. she didn't like Jolene Blalock :lol:

Nah, I also found out she was on the BBS but I didn't ask who she was. I was just boarding a 3 hour flight from STL to Vegas and I didn't want to take the risk that I was sitting right next to somebody I'd gotten into a violent flame war with.

FYI I totally dig your Janeway avatar. If saddled with the choice between Janeway and T'Pol, I think I'd make them fight it out to decide :lol:

18. teacake

They could declare Kal-if-fee over you!!

T'Pol would win on physical strength and Janeway would win on linear thinking.

19. teacake

I have a bankguild on WoW called "The Triaxian Silk Exchange". Sadly no one had ever commented on it.

20. John O.

Hah! That's awesome. Were you a Trip/T'Pol shipper? We've had a few challenges over the triaxian silk comment in the show.

(and that name idea was mine :D)