Spoilers IDW "Krall" comic?

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Laura Cynthia Chambers, Sep 13, 2016.

1. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think that was more coincidence than anything else. I doubt IDW had any sort of advance story details regarding Beyond, which is probably why we didn't get a proper Countdown story to it.

Allyn Gibson and Markonian like this.
  2. Laura Cynthia Chambers

Laura Cynthia Chambers Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, especially as the script writers worked on it relatively late in the game.

3. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Nor a novelization from Pocket, even though the last two sold well enough (I assume). I heard ADF got frustrated.

4. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

^ I know the ship has probably sailed, but I'd still buy a Beyond novelization if it came out now. Although I'd prefer one of the old-style ones with added info, because

it would be great to see how they could flesh out the Franklin crew, hopefully have actual scenes set before, during and after the crash.

Markonian and Jinn like this.
  5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd rather just get a whole novel or comic miniseries focused on Eddison/Krall, Le/Manas and Wolfe/Kalara, than just a few flashbacks in a novelization. Now I would definitely enjoy a novelization too, if it had extra stuff not in the theatrical release of the movie.

Leto_II likes this.