• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

How would Seven regenerate/sleep after Voyager?

BohandiAnsoid

Captain
Captain
Aboard Voyager, Seven was normally regenerating in her alcove instead of sleeping. However, this was aboard Voyager. Once she would leave that ship how would she do it? Or would she start sleeping normally?
 
I guess:

1) Keep an alcove.
2) Starfleet develops her a more modest solution, which has the main ingredients but maybe suits a more normal bedroom setting.
3) She transitions eventually to normal sleep as her body takes over, with or without medical assistance.

I'd like to think #3. In a controlled environment, they basically wean her off.
 
Wears something similar to the mobile emitter in size and portability - a discreet medical device which enables her to sleep anywhere she wants/has to. After all, what's one more small bit of tech after so many?
 
Now that you mention this I don't believe it was ever brought up in her PIC appearances nor did I even realize it at the time. The power of plot sustained her.
 
Now that you mention this I don't believe it was ever brought up in her PIC appearances nor did I even realize it at the time. The power of plot sustained her.
(Waves crucifix) "The Power of Plot Sustains You! The Power of Plot Sustains You!"

"Your mother chews scenery in Hell!"

(Gasp) "My mother was an actress!"

"Don't listen, a producer's blighted soul possessed her."

"The Power of Plot Sustains You! The Power of Plot Sustains You!"
 
They had a portable regeneration unit for Icheb when they located his parents.
Its likely that Seven got a portable regeneration unit as well, and over time, her reliance on regeneration has diminished as Starfleet's medical advancements improved to the point where she was eventually no longer reliant on it.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top