How to save yourself after being injected with Borg nanoprobe

definitionally a transporter must be able to detect and remove any such invasive material
I mean that's how the bio-filters were supposed to work. I think it would be considerably easier to remove tiny mechanical devices vs. bacteria and viruses.

It could be that it was considered as a possibility, but the physical trauma associated with having them simply ripped out that way, or the neurological trauma associated with being that abruptly ripped from the Collective would be too great.

Real Talk: a Before/After differentiation via previous recorded Transporter Patterns and current Transporter Patterns filtering out foreign objects like Borg NanoProbes and disassembling the Borg NanoProbes into the BioWaste filter.

Obviously, the faster you get to the transporter and differentiate yourself, the quicker you can rip out any foreign micro or nano sized objects from your body.

Real Talk: a Before/After differentiation via previous recorded Transporter Patterns and current Transporter Patterns filtering out foreign objects like Borg NanoProbes and disassembling the Borg NanoProbes into the BioWaste filter.

Obviously, the faster you get to the transporter and differentiate yourself, the quicker you can rip out any foreign micro or nano sized objects from your body.

I do wonder whether being severed from the Collective that abruptly would also be fatal or severely damaging though, at least beyond a certain point after the initial infection.

I do wonder whether being severed from the Collective that abruptly would also be fatal or severely damaging though, at least beyond a certain point after the initial infection.
The only way to find out is with trial & error, I don't want to be the guinea pig.

Back