How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    [​IMG]

EDIT: What happened?

2. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I knew it! I knew when you did not respond to my pic right away that you were working on a photoshop retort!

And it made me lololLOLlol.

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Hell I"M afraid to come here some days! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Lir0mwtUw&feature=related Just like listening to this woman, no matter what she's saying.

(Although even if she told me to give up "Miracle Whip" and "Jiffy peanut butter", I WOULD ignore her. :devil: )

4. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

^^^^(froot's picture) :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I think it was Chase Masterson. I'm almost positive it was. On the DS9 forum someone posted some pictures of her and I guess they weren't really good, or she didn't look so good, I wasn't there, I've just heard about it. And I guess she has an account because she popped up and got on everyone about how life happens or something like that.

5. froot

Well, I have to fight possums with possums!

Wait... no... that doesn't make any sense. Um, fire with fire? Yeah, that's it. DOWN WITH VEGGIES! EAT MORE DEFOAMING AGENT!

And wow, that's total proof you never know just who is tooling around the ol' Internet. :rofl:

6. HoneyBLilly

7. froot

Wow, holy cow.

Well, I mean, if you're a public figure, I guess you need to be ready for the things people say about you, because everyone's gonna have an opinion. :lol:

Still, it was kind of invigorating to read Chase's and the mods' replies to the topic. :) Proof that I think women get devalued a lot faster than men as they age. Soon as the lines show up and gravity comes calling, boom, no good anymore. It's not as often I see men get called out for being a "little old," unless they're really looking rather run-down. I mean, it happens, but I'd say there's some disparity there.

And now this thread's making me nervous, lol. This is pretty much the same kind of thread.

8. HoneyBLilly

We haven't been too bad. And Kate's a Taurus and we do like to be doted upon, on occasion. Plus, I don't think she has one.

But totally agree with you on the men thing. Harrison Ford is still considered attractive, however I has thought ever since he started dating Calista Flockhart he's started to look really worn down. Like someone, or something, has sucked the life out of him. :lol:

9. T.D. Possum

I think the difference is that someone in the other thread said something so nasty that a mod had to come and delete it. I reckon that missing post is what got Chase Masterson so upset that she felt like she had to step in and defend herself.

10. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think Chase was more offended at being called "old" than what was deleted (which very much offended T'Bonz, but to be honest I didn't bat an eyelid). The real drama was Chase's boyfriend calling people out and telling them to post comparison pics of their girlfriends (and that "blow up dolls don't count":rommie:)

Did you see the recent Chase thread where a bald muscley guy posted pictures of himself wearing one sock (not on his foot)?? Chase is TBBS's crazy magnet.

Someone get Kate Mulgrew to read this thread!!

11. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

RE: Soon as the lines show up and gravity comes calling, boom, no good anymore

True, and yet I suspect this thread is different from the Chase thread in that many of you fangirls/boys have also been posting RECENT photos, wrinkles and gravity be DAMNED, with the same adoration :drool: that you post the Janeway screencaps.

In other words, you ARE looking beyond the superficial and seeing into the core of the woman who powers the persona.

And I suspect that doesn't scare Kate... cuz she KNOWS ;) how to manipulate that core... and thus the posters in this thread. :bolian:

12. froot

Mair, lol. What are you implying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And yeah, I still do find Harrison Ford to be an attractive fellow, lol.)

I lol'd at the blow-up dolls comment too, even though I know it's just a silly Trekkie stereotype. :lol: And um... so... is it wrong I want to see this thread? Because I totally do. And why would a guy post an image of his winkie wrapped in a sock for a thread about an actress? Was he... was he showing off?! :ack:

Kate will never read this thread personally, LOL. She absolutely will not go near the Internet, ever! I don't know if it's online somewhere, but there's a funny bit when some fan is trying to explain Twitter to her and it like blew her mind. :lol:

13. froot

Now that... that is quite true. :lol:

14. HoneyBLilly

Moi? Imply something? I honestly have no clue what you speak of. :rofl:
    Harrison Ford was, and at times is, attractive to me. But lately, the more Calista looks like she needs a sandwich to eat the more thinner he's looking. :lol: My mother noticed that first, she's not a huge fan of Calista's I think she's OK.

And J'Rulz has a point. We do worship her totally, not just from way back Ryan's Hope days, or just Voyager days, we love her as a collective.

Oh, and KD, nice to hear from you. Thank you for our favorite playground. :techman:

15. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

KingDaniel wasn't that in the TNZ picture post thread, the sock? Unfortunately I just missed it so if anyone has saved it you can send it to me.

I thought the Chase conclusion was excellent on the part of the mods, being that as Chase was a poster here she had have the same respect as any other poster. IF something would land you in trouble for saying it to another poster you couldn't say it to Chase either. Keeps it simple really.

16. teacake

:borg:

:rommie:

17. T.D. Possum

May I offer my favorite example?

[​IMG]

18. HoneyBLilly

^^^ Yep, age set in and she's still sexy. :D

Oh, and does anyone know how much the tickets for the Las Vegas con normally cost, because I really don't want to spend almost $400 on it.

19. teacake

I actually think she looks much more beautiful and sexy when she's older. The pre-VOY photos are nice, but she is definitely a fine wine woman.

20. froot

...Can I admit something?

I think KM's aged wonderfully. I totally agree with you guys.

However (story time): there was a lady who worked at my elementary school who was... volatile. Her daughter was in my grade, so I was at their house a lot. Anyway, she had a bit of a hard life and had a very short fuse. Being around her was like walking on eggshells - you never knew just what was going to make her mad. Furthermore, I apparently knew just how to get her going without really meaning to. :lol: She scared the hell out of me pretty good a couple times.

I went to the same school for most of my childhood, and got pretty good at dealing with her as I got older, but cripes, I was happy to move on. :lol:

Long story short: KM at her current age with her lighter hair looks JUST. LIKE. HER. I honestly can't look at any of her current pics without thinking of this lady. The similarity becomes even more uncanny when she has glasses on. (She also looked a ton like her in "Sacred Ground" for some reason.) It's really, really hard for me to separate the two of them in my mind, but man oh man, I do try! :guffaw: :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.