How Do You Take Your Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorta

Lieutenant Commander
Red Shirt
Latte? Cappuccino? Straight up? Black? Tons of cream and sugar? Breakfast Blend? Dark Roast?

I prefer a good Dark Roast, black. Mmm...
None of that Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts shit either. I like a real homemade cup of coffee. Nothing better than sitting back in your easy chair with a steaming cup of coffee and your favorite Star Trek episodes.

Good times...

Latte? Cappuccino? Straight up? Black? Tons of cream and sugar? Breakfast Blend? Dark Roast?

I prefer a good Dark Roast, black. Mmm...
None of that Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts shit either. I like a real homemade cup of coffee. Nothing better than sitting back in your easy chair with a steaming cup of coffee and your favorite Star Trek episodes.

Good times...

Black and strong, with a touch of cinnamon.

I take my coffee and pour it down the drain. Blech. Never touched the stuff. It curls my nose hairs just smelling it.

I take my coffee like I take my women: with a spoon in them.

Serious answer: cappuccino. Two sugars. After dinner. Because being wrong was never so right.

When I'm out, cappuccino, because it's too damn hard to order anything else and they never bring me what I want (and get off my lawn!)

At home, tall, black, strong and sweet. Also my preference in women, but a rarity round here. Usually made with a plunger/French press, but I have been known to use a machine as well.

I have lots of milk in mine; so much milk, in fact, that by most coffee drinkers' standards it's probably distastefully weak.

, btw, tip of the week.

I was reading an old story about the British Raj, and it mentioned they put salt in the coffee. I thought nothing about it, until I read somewhere else that this reduces the bitterness significantly. I gave it a shot and it does, quite a lot. The secret is, just the tiniest pinch, which alleviates the bitterness without making a distinct salty taste.

Not too strong, not too weak, with sugar and cream.
eat-drink-smiley-5155.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back