Spoilers Gotham - Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Commander Richard, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well this week was... surreal!

2. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

Great casting, they share a good resemblance. Plus Milicevic was awesome on Banshee.
    What a crazy episode, just as I like them. Barbara was cute in her bellboy uniform, Babs didn't do much for me in the beginning but since she's gone full on cuckoo I think she's pretty hot. (Whatever that says about me.)

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I'm surprised how long the Mad Hatter storyline is going on, but it's working for me because of the actor.

But what was the point of Tetch busting in on the dinner and trying to get them to drink the wine at gunpoint? He already had the waiters hypotized didn't he? Just serve the damn wine and they'll drink it on their own!

4. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

It's the typical villain flaw. They talk too long, brag about their superiority, etc, until the hero can escape and ruin the villain's plan or they have a good plan but mess up the execution some way. They can't help themselves.

5. UssGlenn

UssGlenn Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Since he put an accelerant in the wine, it would kick in as soon as the first person drank. The commotion would prevent anyone else from drinking. Still, he could have come up with something more efficient.

6. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Okay, better than I thought it could possibly be. Probably the direction and simple backstory. Then the ring on finger shark-jumping moment. Couldn't have just had a simple character-building episode done on the weird? :(

7. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Good episode.
    So is Miss Kringle 2.0 dead or will the train have missed her by an inch?
    Find out next week. Same bat time, same bat channel!

Well, she is probably toast.
    Pity, because I kind of liked her Bonnie-in-the-making to Riddler's Clyde.

On the other hand, when Ed finds out who killed her, we'll have a super criminal war on our hands, with Riddler doing everything he can to destroy Penguin until nothing is left of him. Could be fun. :devil:

Also, Captain Barnes practically handed Jim the keys to the kingdom of GCPD and I don't think both of them come out alive of that confrontation waiting to happen.

8. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

Its a shame. I liked Gordon away from the GCPD. I was hoping he would become a proto Batman, working outside the law, with Bruce and Lucious, laying the groundwork for his later acceptance of working with a vigilante. I guess they'll get him promoted to Captain after Barnes is gone.

9. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's funny with all the craziness on Gotham that something like Penguin's crush on Riddler is treated as just a matter of fact.

Was Bruce or Selina even in this episode? Can't say I missed them if they weren't.

Is Barnes being possessed by Alice's blood or Vic Mackey? Though I suppose ol' Vic wasn't driven by justice alone.

10. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Okay, that was weird. So we have the perfect clone of Miss Kringle who inexplicably is the perfect match for Riddler. And then we find out about this plastic surgeon who is changing people's faces to look like other people 1+1=2, right? Nope. She was for real. And she died.

Such an odd show... :guffaw:

11. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

Haha, I made a Vic Mackey joke as well. I called him Vic MacThing. haha.

Don't think she died. No reason she couldn't have jumped out of the car at the last minute.

12. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

For a sec, I thought Barnes was turning into Bane (just remove the r and s from his name...) when we see his back in that cell at the end...

13. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

That episode was worth watching just to see Chiklis deliver that final "Guilty!". :lol:

14. Timelord Victorious

So this paves the way for Gordon to become head of the GCPD for good?

Also shame that Ed's girlfriend really is dead.
    I think there was still potential for her as a character to develop beyond a convenient doppelganger love interest plot device.

15. Finn

^I figured it would be Harvey for the time being...

16. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Gotham Grindhouse video

17. Timelord Victorious

For now... But it will be really Gordon. Until it's officially Gordon. Which will be before the season is over i bet.

18. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

What exactly was Barnes captain of. I sometime got the impression he was the head of the GCPD, which is odd for a police captain

19. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

He was captain of the precinct. It's just that the show often seems to assume there is only one precinct in Gotham (as opposed to New York City, which is broken out into 76 precincts (22 precincts in Manhattan alone)).

20. Finn

Is Mario supposed to be someone from the Batman lore?

And did that gang exist as well?