Flashbacks

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by Ketrick, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Ketrick

Ketrick Commander Red Shirt

Would anyone else like more flashbacks in Picard, especially of the early days of his career? It would be cool to get more details about his time on the Reliant, the Stargazer, and the time period between abandoning the Stargazer and the launch of the Enterprise-D. This would be better than making a Reliant or Stargazer series, in my opinion. It would also be nice to get more details about what happened between Nemesis and Picard.

2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes I'd like more back story for Elnor . The actor Evan Evagora said in a interview on Youtube he would like to know more of the backs story about what happened to Elnor's parents and how did he end up with Quat Molat nuns as a child.

Ketrick likes this.
  3. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

My pet theory is that they'll introduce the new young Jean-Luc Picard in PIC season 2 or 3 with flashbacks before doing a Stargazer prequel series once Sir Patrick S re-retires from Trek.

Admiral Archer and Ketrick like this.
  4. FederationHistorian

FederationHistorian Captain Captain

It would be a good way to help develop the backstories of Elnor, Rios and Raffi, as well as see more of Picard earlier in is career, so I’m all for it.

Ketrick likes this.
  5. Captain Atkin

Captain Atkin Captain Captain

One thing I would have liked to have seen... was the cut scene from Star Trek Nemesis of Picard and Data discussing their lives used in an episode of Star Trek Picard (...the Chateau Picard 2267 scene...). It was such a perfect scene that was cut from the film, and could have been used to great effect on the show.

Admiral Archer and Ketrick like this.