First look at Klingons in 'Star Trek: Discovery'?

Actually, Blake was the easily-confused Colonel. Potter was pretty sharp.

Kor

It was just a general comment about the M*A*S*H AV, not Potter. It was Hawkeye talking to Radar in Officer Of The Day.

So....how 'bout those Klingons?

Reactions: Kor
Way to catch the reference. I really wanted a screen grab, but it worked.

Anyway...
Nobody cares about Klingons.
If they don't have heavy make up and beards and dressed in armor looking shirts, I'll boycott this show and only watch it through piracy methods that may or may not be available to me.

You posted a spiel of this kind last week.
I still find that conclusion just as unfathomable as I did the other day.

Try evidence that you and others have consistently failed to counter with other evidence. And there is no reason to reword it, if most of it are quotes and visual descriptions, is still relevant and proves the point. You should also be glad that I did not want to derail your thread about "dietary habits" by continuing an off-topic discussion.

Nobody cares about Klingons.

Apparently, you and others do, if you're still arguing. :)

FURTHER EVIDENCE

Kreeg warrior/soldier (middle) from Gene Roddenberry's Planet Earth:
103boqp.jpg

"Planet Earth - Gene Roddenberry - Kreeg Soldiers"

Take a note of their footwear: looks like coarse furboots.

The concept of Kreeg is uncredited. However, one commonality between Planet Earth and Star Trek is Roddenberry.

The coarse furboots are similar to those worn by Wildlings from Game of Thrones:
xf88ih.jpg

The concept gives off a similar impression, anyway.

The Wildlings are depicted as "primitive savages and barbarians" attacking a "civilized" world beyond the Wall.

This is clear evidence of a common theme. Star Trek reeks of manifest destiny.

Try evidence that you and others have consistently failed to counter with other evidence. And there is no reason to reword it, if most of it are quotes and visual descriptions, is still relevant and proves the point. You should also be glad that I did not want to derail your thread about "dietary habits" by continuing an off-topic discussion.

FURTHER EVIDENCE

103boqp.jpg

The concept of Kreeg is uncredited. However, one commonality between Planet Earth and Star Trek is Roddenberry.

The coarse furboots are similar to those worn by Wildlings from Game of Thrones:
xf88ih.jpg

The Wildlings are depicted as "primitive savages and barbarians" attacking a "civilized" world beyond the Wall.

Again, none of this makes any sense. What are you on about?

Game Over as far as I'm concerned. It's just not that amusing any more. :thumbdown:

Kor

FURTHER EVIDENCE

103boqp.jpg

xf88ih.jpg

See, I can do it to:
aVLr2wJ.jpg

As you can tell from these pictures, Klingons started out thinly disguised humans, and only slowly moved in to the warrior stereotype to disguise the fact that Gene Roddenberry was actually visited by real Klingons, offended by the presentation of aliens in American cinema.

This is why world leaders are starting to learn Klingon
JDb03as.jpg

I will now include the appropriate reactions to my post and the quoted one:
Xl2BEL3.gif

7ZYW0UZ.gif

EXpwx7A.gif

Planet Earth sure did 'indicate' things about Roddenberry. Nothing to do with Klingons though.:lol:

And the Kreeg were human.

Last edited:
Klingons or not, their armor looks ridiculous.

Ironically, this is still the most interesting sneak peek at the Discovery, so far. :)

Back