Fan Rankings Chart:: All three seasons

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by TiberiusK, Aug 3, 2007.

1. TiberiusK

TiberiusK Captain Captain

[​IMG]

It's not really very scientific, but I used the fan rankings for each episode of TOS at st.com to make a chart. Red is season 1, green is 2, and blue is 3.

On a scale of 1 to 5 fans have been ranking each episode for a number of years.

Anything surprising here? Does this chart seem to correspond with the opinions of a majority of fans?

(Yes, I was this bored today)

*btw, the first episoed is the The Cage on this chart.

2. scottydog

scottydog Admiral Admiral

Cool charts. Looks like season 3 had the most stinkers. No big surprise there. But it's also good to see that there are episodes from all 3 seasons that receive stellar ratings.

3. Eddie Roth

Eddie Roth Commodore Commodore

It's pretty evenly spread, I'd say. From the way people talk, Season 3 always gets the worst responses, but me personally, I've always found enough enjoyable episodes in there, so this is reassuring that some other fans seem to think that much of that season wasn't so much worse.

4. Phillip Culley

Phillip Culley Captain Captain

I'm just surprised 'The Mark of Gideon' is apparently the worst episode ever. I know it's bad, but the worst? Worse than 'And the Children Shall Lead' and 'The Way to Eden'?

5. scottydog

scottydog Admiral Admiral

You're right. Nothing is worse than 'Children' and 'Eden'.

I'm glad that the chart shows that season 3 wasn't quite the disaster that many people make it out to be.