ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Maoilíosa

Maoilíosa Cadet Newbie

Hello everyone!
    Lifelong Star Trek fan here. I enjoyed all of the series quite a bit, TNG being my favorite though.
    I'm from the Pacific Northwest, am a paleo-anthropologist at a local university, my desk is overflowing with Star Trek gadgets, toys, and various gizmos.

Glad to be here,

Maoilíosa

Yanks and brianwdaugherty like this.
  2. Anders

Anders Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I'm a Norwegian Star Trek fan. When I was young in the 90s, I always struggled to see all the episodes and series. Perhaps a channel would show a couple of seasons, then lose the rights, or decide against buying more. Thankfully it's a lot easier these days, and I've seen all episodes a few times. I really appreciated Enterprise the last time I saw it about two years ago. Glad Discovery is here now.

Yanks and brianwdaugherty like this.
  3. jespah

jespah Rear Admiral Moderator

Hello :)

Yanks and Anders like this.
  4. Daisyjayne

Daisyjayne Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hello, I’m from the Uk, been a Star Trek fan for years, I love TOS,Enterprise and am liking Discovery so far!

Yanks and jespah like this.
  5. merl

merl Cadet Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm a 28 years old Star Trek fan from Germany. My trekkiness started out over a decade ago with VOY and some of the Trek movies. Then a few years ago, my husband convinced me to watch ENT because "it's not as bad as everyone says it is" and boom!, halfway through season 2 I fell in love with this show (I think it was the moment we switched to English dubbing). I still can't believe how much hatred this show received when it originally aired!
    Anyway, I'm glad there's still an active ENT board out there. :) I've been an unregistered reader for quite some time but now I thought I'd finally log in and participate.
    Oh, I also catched up on TNG, parts of which sure are great, but I had a really hard time connecting to the characters... they were too perfect for my taste. Recently I started my first DS9 watch. And I'm really enjoying DSC so far.

Yanks, jespah and brianwdaugherty like this.
  6. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

Welcome aboard merl!!

7. It'sMe

It'sMe Ensign Newbie

I watch the original in repeats when I was a child. I watched the next two as they aired. I watched V in repeats. I'm now watching E. I just finished season 02.

8. Ensign Ellora Dannan

Ensign Ellora Dannan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Anyone else going to STLV:2018??? This time I'm staying all 5 days! So much to see and so little time! Re-watching "Enterprise" again just saw "Cogenitor" (Trip really screwed up here). Tonite: "Regeneration" Yikes!! BORG Alert!!! Looks like Archer and Lt. Reed save the day again! Any suggestions on what to look for at ST Con? (Items from shows) Appreciate it!

9. OldTrekker719

OldTrekker719 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi, I'm an aging old fart who was watching StarTrek before most of you were born. I am really enjoying Enterprise (WTH didn't they have more Andorians on the original series?) Anyway, "hi".

Yanks likes this.
  10. Ensign Ellora Dannan

Ensign Ellora Dannan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

You're not that old - I have been watching Star Trek since it started back in '66. I thought nothing could top seeing the Beatles at Shea Stadium the year before! I watched all the series and when it went off the air I was bummed. Now, I'm watching all the series (one after another) on H & I network (CH. 13.4 for me) and until last January - I NEVER HEARD OF OR SAW "ENTERPRISE". Once I started watching, I got hooked!!! Loved the entire series and I'm re-watching again. Loved the interaction with all the characters (Especially between Capt. Archer and Shran(Andorian Leader)!! I also loved all the scenes with Tucker and Reed. They really are the 'Odd Couple' of the crew! So, I guess this means I'm an old lady? Maybe by age but like Peter Pan I never grew up!! See you at the Con?? Live Long and Prosper!

11. PureCrimson

PureCrimson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I never even knew this topic existed until now, otherwise I would've used it too when I signed up a few months ago.

12. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

Well welcome aboard PureCrimson!! :techman: