ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

Welcome aboard KennyB

KennyB likes this.
  2. KennyB

KennyB Knight of Ren Premium Member

3. Riverside2233

Riverside2233 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hello all. I actually joined up last year around April / May but didn't really introduce myself here. My love of all things sci-fi began on a deployment in 2007 when I came across the Firefly DVDs from a bootleg Iraqi vendor. Imagine my disappointment when I looked for season 3....

but I digress. I never grew up on shows like Trek or anything, but I've always enjoyed science fiction. Last year I was sidelined from an injury and got into Stargate. I devoured that, followed by Farscape, Battlestar Galactica (reboot), and - finally - Star Trek. I watched everything in somewhat production order and recently began my adventures into the Lit-Verse (still on ENT lit).

Getting close to my one-year anniversary as a Trekkie. Lol. I really enjoyed the Rise of the Federation series keeping the ENT characters going on to new adventures. I'm looking forward to future Lit-Verse stories as I move into Vanguard territory next.

And since I was technically a Stargate fan first...Trip Tucker will always be a Wraith to me...

Yanks likes this.