E-Book Pricing Alerts

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by JD, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Indysolo

Indysolo Commodore Commodore

I had to check. I have the "Worlds In Collision" collection on Kindle which has "Memory Prime" and "Prime Directive."

Koric likes this.
  2. DWMarch

DWMarch Captain Captain

I like that some of the older books have started appearing in these sales now. Not sure I would have gone for some of the earlier TOS and TNG numbered novels at full price but at $0.99 apiece, I'll take them all!

TheAlmanac, Koric and Avro Arrow like this.
  3. indianatrekker26

indianatrekker26 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This was a pretty nice month for me personally. Gives me plenty to read too, since all my physical books are buried in boxes right now. My family and I just moved this past week. So all my books are stored away at the moment.

Little_kingsfan likes this.
  4. Koric

Koric Commander Red Shirt

Hey everyone,

All of September's Trek ebooks are now on sale and LIVE on Amazon right now at $.99 cents.

All ebook prices are good until October 3rd 2021.

Just FYI don’t forget August’s Trek deals end September 1st.

Enjoy! Cheers, stay safe, and best wishes to all on the FORUMS!

Thanks @historypeats for the kind words and support too :)
    -Koric

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  5. Campe

Campe Vice Admiral Admiral

The Dark Veil is actually $1.99.

Corran Horn and Koric like this.
  6. Koric

Sorry about that. I just noticed when I went to pick up the ebooks for this month. I could have sworn when the Trek deals page went up last month, that the price was $.99 cents. That’s why it’s good to post the page information and the links in advance because sometimes the actual books change and the prices, before the monthly Trek deals and the price drops.

It’s good to be in the know.
    -Koric

Campe likes this.
  7. Campe

It’s all good! Just informing. Thanks for all you do, @Koric !

Koric likes this.
  8. David Weller

David Weller Commander Red Shirt

Now live in the UK. Got everything I wanted apart from Memory Prime which doesn’t seem to be available as an ebook at ant price.

Koric likes this.
  9. Daddy Todd

Daddy Todd Fleet Captain Premium Member

Live in the USA. I got 5 of 12. That's a pretty good average, considering how often they recycle deals from years past.

10. Obsidian_Phil

Obsidian_Phil Ensign Newbie

11. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Captain Captain

It's in the Worlds in Collision omnibus with Prime Directive if you really want it, but otherwise the standalone novel is one of the several dozen numbered novels missing from Amazon UK.

Koric and David Weller like this.
  12. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

Another recent book I'd bought but hadn't gotten to yet drops in price massively.

I swear, if this happens another 12 times or so I'm gonna learn my lesson .

Koric, seigezunt, Campe and 1 other person like this.
  13. Campe

Makes me want to hold off on the Coda trilogy.

Naaah.

Koric likes this.
  14. David Weller

David Weller Commander Red Shirt

Already have Prime Directive from a previous sale. Maybe Memory Prime will come at some stage.

Koric likes this.
  15. Koric

Hey all,

I’m a little late as I just found out about this promotion today 9/7/2021 on Amazon. But, if you go to the Kindle Summer Rewards Beta page under all the total’s there should be a graphic box that says “Spend $25 dollars get 500 points which translates roughly close to $5.” You have to click on it to activate it. The books must be PURCHASED from 9/2 to 9/9 but the points are good until the summer rewards program ends on 9/22/2021.

Just a heads up as I just found this out tonight. A little late I know.
    Many thanks to @Campe for the kind words too.
    Sorry,
    -Koric

16. ICW

ICW Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

FWIW: I received an email from Amazon that the Kindle version of Star Trek: Picard: The Dark Veil is $1.99

17. AygoSquirrel

AygoSquirrel Ensign Newbie

18. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Giving USA All My Many Oil Moderator

Nice to see A Stitch in Time finally make one of these sales! :D

I think the only repeats here are Strangers From the Sky, the two Left Hand of Destiny books, and the Wrath of Khan novelization. (Not including any possible US-only sales outside of the regular monthly list, which I wouldn't have had access to.)

19. Smiley

Smiley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What do people think of The Three Minute Universe? The others are all ones I have read. A Stitch in Time is a must for all Garak/Cardassian fans.

20. TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

If I remember right, Three Minute Universe came out in the late '80s, not long after TNG started. It was one of a number of novels during that period that involved some universe- or galaxy-threatening anomaly that the Enterprise crew had to deal with. In this case, I think it was a new universe forming inside our own. I remember the aliens involved were strangely grotesque to most other species, and, of course, were a species we'd never heard of before and would never hear of again. This was around the time that some of the authors - John M. Ford, A. C. Crispin, J. M. Dillard, and several others - were building a shared continuity where characters, aliens, and situations from one author's books would often appear in books by other authors. I was always glad when the latest novel turned out to be part of that continuity, which this book unfortunately was not. I don't remember it being either especially enjoyable or particularly bad or boring.
    I'm happy to see A Stitch in Time show up this month - I've been wanting to get that one for years!