Dreaming celebrities and fictional characters...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Warped9, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

I once dreamt that I was some kind of law enforcement officer who also happened to be a blimp pilot. I had orders to land my blimp in Angie Dickinson’s backyard and arrest her — the actress, not a character she played — for selling contaminated processed meat products. I don’t remember any more of it, unfortunately.

(No Spam jokes, please.)

And I vaguely recall a dream I had years ago about meeting with the Devil on some business matter. The Devil was Jack Nicholson and he was sitting on a huge chair that looked like a fancy, jewel-encrusted toilet.

2. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

No.

3. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

But of course. :devil:

4. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

Not a fictional character, but I remember a very vivid dream of being seduced by Susan Saint James. Did I mention I was about ten at the time?

5. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

As a kid I remember having vivid dreams involving Sesame Street and Flintstones characters. Whenever I was getting sick, I would always have the same dream with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble standing next to each other, and then they'd get really far away, and then really close, and then far away again, then really close again, etc...
    Now I don't have dreams about celebrities or fictional characters, but sometimes when I fall asleep with the television on, the dialogue from the tv becomes part of my dream, but usually the players in my dream are people I know. A few weeks ago I fell asleep watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and my brother was saying everything Guy Fierri was saying.

6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Last night I dreamed I had stolen my friend's baby and was taking it through post-Apocalyptic London. The poor thing was quite cold and I had to find an old rag in the street to try and warm it up. I knew 7 of 9 was waiting for me and I was in a hurry.

7. MadBaggins

MadBaggins Captain Captain

Had a dream last night that The Big Show chokeslammed me through the ring, and underneath I couldn't move and rats were all around me nibbling me but eventually Big Show reached uner the ring and pulled me out but then we were on the bridge of the Enterprise instead and he pulled my pants down and Picard laughed at me. It felt like a metaphor for events in my life.

8. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

I had a dream two nights ago where I was at a bar trying to get one of the ladies who worked there to let me interview her and take her picture. Interview her for what? I don't know. I'm not a reporter. Anyway, she was shy and apprehensive, and I couldn't convince her. Then, Hank Moody (David Duchovny) drops by and tells me that he'll try to work on her and get me that interview. I leave to do other things and when I go home about 3 hours later, I find Hank and the woman in my bed. They had just had sex. I thought to myself... Damn, he's good. I still didn't get that interview. For those who don't know, Hank Moody is the lead character on Californication. He's a womanizer who has extraordinary luck with women.

Last night, I had another dream. I was walking to the bus stop with a young woman. The woman was played by Nancy McKeon. She looked the way she did in her Facts of Life days. I saw mostly the back of her head since she was walking ahead of me.

As for celebrities themselves... About 11 years ago, I had a dream where I had sex with Jeri Ryan in a bar on the wooden floor. Then a few years ago, I had another dream where I was talking to George W. Bush. We were both dressed in suits and it took place outside near a van. I found him more intimidating in person than he comes across on TV. And finally, a few months ago, I had a dream where Anne Hathaway was at my place. I was right there with her in person and my first thought was that she had a small head. I never noticed this in pictures, but I noticed in person. Later on when I was awake, I did some digging online and sure enough, Anne herself says she has a small head.

9. firesoforion

firesoforion Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

No sex dreams w/ celebrities, but some dreams.

Most recent: A few nights ago, I dreamt I was helping break Harper (from Andromeda) out of jail (rest of the crew was involved and indeed Rommie was the one who actually managed to get the piece of equipment needed to get him out). Then we were in a pizza place in Krakow, Poland (though not the best one, the best one was down the street) and everyone was dressed in suits. I remember thinking "well, this is the clothes equivalent of 'protesting too much'..." Then we ordered pizza. Fortunately I speak Polish, because I translated.

Weirdest? I was playing chess with Sauron to determine the fate of the world, with Roger Taylor of Queen cheering me on. I hope I was better in my dream than in real life...

Funniest: I was in Stalag 13 from Hogan's Heroes, and the mission we were doing started going badly (I don't remember what it was, as this was about 10 years ago.). Que Batman music... and he comes in to save us.

10. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

Last night I dreamed that I hacked into a "friend's" compter so that every time he posted one of his obnoxious, offensive, Tea Party rants on Facebook a Lady Gaga music video would appear instead. I know only 2 Lady Gaga songs, but in my dream there were dozens, and they were all really vulgar. I recall one specifically in which a chick with a dick was walking around a club with chocolate on his/her index finger propositioning everyone with a lyric from the (imaginary) song: "You know I taste good, you know you wanna try it."

Then there was a hurricane.

If only I could accomplish this feat in real life, I can imagine at least a dozen Facebook friends whose inane political rantings could be silenced!

11. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

i like the sound of that...

i'd do it to the Tory party website....

12. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

I had a dream with Green Arrow (the Smallville version) last night. I don't remember the details since a phone call came in the middle of my dream so I woke up and the details quickly vanished from my mind.

13. nan8red

nan8red Cadet Newbie

About 20 years ago, I had strange recurring dreams about either Deforest Kelley or Dr. McCoy, I could never tell which. Some got pretty erotic, but some were really tame.

In one, I had fallen off my bike and gotten a really bad head injury. McCoy, Kirk and Spock were wearing their uniforms and took me to a cabin in the woods to recuperate, and they were carrying me on a litter through the woods to the cabin.

They weren't wearing their uniforms this time, but the black foam rubber armor that Lore wore in the ST:TNG episode, Descent. I was Out-of body, too, and could see myself lying in a big wooden bed with bandages around my head. Spock was in the corner, trying to get his tricorder or something to work. MCcoy was sitting beside the bed, checking on me every once in a while, but falling asleep!

I had been watching Star Trek on TV before I took a nap. The cabin was from a book that I would not read until last year: Ishmael, about Spock being tortured by the Klingons and his ancestor, Aaron Semple finding him in the woods in Seattle, WA, in 1867! It was a great book. I love it when Spock lets his human side show.

In another, I am in the same cabin, but there is white mist outside and inside the room. I am in the bed, naked except for a sheet covering me. MCcoy comes in, shirtless. He looks so good with a tan, slightly muscled arms and chest, and those blue eyes that seemed to look right through me! He lies down on the bed beside me, and we cuddle. I am out of body and having a lucid dream at the same time. He puts his hand on my belly and I feel an intense burning. I feel like I want to scream, but can't. The burning becomes and odd melting/watery/tugging sensation (close to what you would feel when a certain song comes on the radio or a certain person's name is mentioned. Some have called it, clairsentience, though), and it feels quite good. Later, I learn what these dreams meant. I was suffering from Endometriosis, and I know it sounds strange, but it was as if he were healing me! He was touching me where I was hurting. From that time, I have thought of him as my guardian angel.

14. nan8red

nan8red Cadet Newbie

What was so strange about the last one was, I had never seen him shirtless in real life, not until I went to the mancrushes site and saw a picture of him; it was from the tv show, Silent Service, about the navy.

20 years ago, I was suffering from sleep disorders, too, and bought the Novadreamer, a lucid dreaming device invented by Dr. Stephen Laberge. I was skeptical, but I took a big gamble and it paid off. That thing really worked for me! I still don't understand, though, how I could dream of things before I ever saw them! I was using a relaxation CD, the lucid dream cassette (later CD) that came with the novadreamer, and Kelly Howell's alpha/theta CD Ecstacy along with it.

15. Miss Chicken

Miss Chicken Little three legged cat with attitude Admiral

I had a dream the other day about the two Jon Snow twins (exactly the same, called each other Jon, wore exactly the same etc). One of these Jon Snows was married to Gendry but Gendry wanted a divorce because Gendry wanted to marry Arya. Gendry asked his husband Jon Snow for a divorce but Jon said ‘No Way’. So Gendry went to the other Jon Snow (brother in law) and asked if he would pretend to be the other Jon Snow and go to the Maester and agree to the divorce but BIL Jon Snow also said ‘No Way’. I can’t remember any more of the dream.

16. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

Hi @nan8red , and welcome to TrekBBS! :)

Just to let you know, our general rule here is that threads that haven't been active for over a year shouldn't be posted in, and a new thread should be started instead. You can always link to the old thread in your opening post of the new one, if you wish.

Since this one hasn't been active for about six years, I'm going to go ahead and close it.

(If you haven't seen them yet, our rules can be found here.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.