Spoilers DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 5

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Masiral, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Last three. Don't forget Amy Pemberton (Gideon).

2. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Vice Admiral Admiral

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNxyZa-h40B/

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Admiral Admiral

^ weird... broken link btw

4. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

He's posted again, and this time instead of saying he was joking, and he says he was being "emotional and over stuff", and that he he sounded so aggressive because he was just frustrated and annoyed after being stuck in quarantine for nine months. He once again say that he hasn't quit the show completely, and that he will be back occasionally. I'm not going to post the whole thing, because I don't feel comfortable doing that without the person's permission, but here's a link if you want to read the whole thing for yourself.

6. Jayson1

Jayson1 Admiral Admiral

I get the feeling he was screwed over like Brandon Routh and this might be a Arrowverse thing in general if we also consider Ruby Rose and Hartley Sawyer.

7. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk Cartoon Premium Member

Rose chose to leave, she wasn't "screwed over". Sawyer generated bad press. Never a good idea.

8. Jayson1

Jayson1 Admiral Admiral

Maybe but when you see multiple suspicious situations it does make you wonder.

9. theenglish

theenglish Vice Admiral Admiral

I seem to recall (maybe from this board) that they both liked the stability the show offered for both them and their families.

10. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk Cartoon Premium Member

What's suspicious about Rose or Sawyer?

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

He has edited his Instagram post AGAIN since I last looked yesterday.Saying he wonders how much press he can get today. Saying this is the most press the show and DC Comics has ever gotten.

The show? Very possibly. DC Comics.... Hard to take him seriously or even known if any of this he wants to be taken seriously with. The original post he ended with asking actors to privately message him.

I would be really curious what his sudden “handshake agreement” with producer and show runner Phil Klemmer really covers. He probably has little or no control on what the actors get payed which rests with the network - CW and the studio who produces it - Warner Bros Television. Pay may be a factor but there very well may be issues of quality and quantity. Which is probably the only thing Klemmer can promise him at all.

Agreeing to get payed less for fewer episodes is one thing. But if his involvement in those episodes was limited and badly written he might have felt like he was returning for appearances alone. Will they include his image in the poster for season 7 even if he is only in a few episodes? That would feel like exploiting his image to give the impression he is still a regular.

We may never know now. But he might have not been happy with how the show was written for some time. You rarely hear actors opinions while they are on a show. It’s usually years later. The rare expectations are usually famous because they stand out. This seemed close to that until some agreement was reached and he backed off.... and claims he was joking...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  12. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

13. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Conspiracy theory.

"We're out of money. The only way we can afford next season, is if we fire someone. So... Has anyone in the cast done something so awful that we can fire them for cause?"

14. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Admiral Admiral

Huh who's that on the far left next to Zari's brother?

15. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Tuskin38 likes this.