Daredevil (missing season)....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Warped9, Nov 10, 2019 at 4:08 AM.

1. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I'm behind on a lot of things. But recently I finally caught up with Daredevil, the series.

Wow! I am impressed!

I watched the first couple of episodes through iTunes then I went ahead and ordered the first two seasons on Blu-Ray.

I am loving this show and I think it could well be the best ever live-action adaptation of a superhero character on television. But the bummer is I cannot find Season 3 and I don't subscribe to Netflix.

Are there plans to release Season 3 on Blu-Ray or as an iTunes download? I'm hoping so.

2. Tosk

Tosk Vice Admiral Admiral

I wish it was on Blu-ray, but the Netflix Marvel shows seem to have hit a brick wall with home release. (Last one out was Iron Fist season 1, and even then only in some countries.) Just a heads-up though, you'll probably wanna watch The Defenders before season 3 of DD. Matt's story continues there, and while much of it can be considered non-essential, you'll find yourself a little bit lost at the start of season 3 without it.

3. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I’ll look into that.

4. Marsden

Marsden Commodore Commodore

I don't know if this helps, but S3 was very good, possibly the best of the 3, so you do want it when it's around.

5. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I am midway through Season 2 and I really like it. I really want to see Season 3.