Children in Need 2012: Christmas Special prequel + trailer

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Chris3123, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Or they paint their lower lip pink so it resembles a sexual organ... Which I imagined otherwise would be green? I mean with humans nail polish is supposed to make blokes think that women are menstruating and it's hard to contain, and therefore safe to pork since they don't have fully loaded uteri... Painted toe nails means exactly the same thing, and that she's reasonably flexible too,

2. Cutter John

Cutter John Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:wtf:

3. BruntFCA

BruntFCA Commander Red Shirt

Not sure if this was posted already but.

Vastra Investigates

I would totally watch a spin off.

4. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Vastra Investigations definitely needs to be a spin-off...complete with a crossover with Jago & Litefoot!

5. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You know, at first I thought some fans might have been reading a "yuri" context into Vastra's relationship with her housekeeper when there was none, just wishful thinking.

Well, I will delightfully admit I was wrong. That scene left no doubts, whatsoever. Who needs to write "slash-fic" when the series itself makes it official?

I'd love to hear this line, "Vastra? Sometimes I think you only love me for my body-heat!" :lol:

Sincerely,

Bill

6. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Saw this last night, thought it was brilliant. Loved how the inspector had no problem with Strax being an alien ("Is he Turkish?"), or Vastra being a millions of years old reptilian, but two women, in love....crikey! :lol: