Characters from different "Star Trek" series who should meet

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by WarpTenLizard, Jan 15, 2018.

1. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Depends on Spock's age. TOS Spock would have much less patience with Neelix than the classic movie version, or especially the ancient Spock Prime.

2. velour

velour Commander Red Shirt

Barclay and Rom. A whole lot of awkwardness.

The tribespeople from "The Apple" and the scantily clad Edo people from "Justice". The Edos could teach the Apple tribespeople a position or two about reproduction.

Jellico and Dukat. Jellico bested the Cardassians before. Let him take on Dukat.

Kilana2 likes this.
  3. Butters

Butters Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Bones and the EMH would be entertainment.

Worf and Tuvok, on some special ops, round about TNG season 6, both in the covert black garb, running through styrene tunnels. That would be cool.

4. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

I guess Barclay and Rom could accomplish something useful and great. They would have problems with explaining their inventions to some high-ranking admirals, though.

5. marlboro

marlboro Guest

The Hirogen and the unnamed Hunters from DS9's Captive Pursuit.

Maybe a Most Dangerous Game/Predator style story of the Hunters pursuing a Tosk while they themselves are hunted by Hirogen.

6. Xhiandra

Xhiandra Captain Captain

Captain Picard and the prophets&pah-wraiths. He'd make them all disappear in a puff of logic (him and his nipple-mounted babelfish), finally freeing the Bajorans from their real shackles.

7. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

The Borg Queen and female Q.

8. marlboro

marlboro Guest

Janice Lester and Captain Janeway

Lon Suder and Redjac

Kes and Charlie X

Alexander Rozhenko and B'Elanna Torres

Generations era Kirk, with DS9 era Kang, Kor, and Koloth

Kodos the Executioner and Picard

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
    Lord Garth likes this.
  9. Kilana2

Lenore Karidian and Gul Dukat.

10. iliescu

iliescu Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Thought Riker should meet Chakotay, no clue what would happen however. Seems a similar mash up.

11. alpha_leonis

alpha_leonis Captain Captain

I'm a big fan of the recent-ended series Orphan Black, so I know they have the technical ability to have multiple characters interact really well on screen, even when played by the same actor.

Number One, Nurse Chapel and Lwaxana Troi would have been good to have a scene together. Not really for story reasons, but just because I geek out at the filming requirements. (Just like I geeked out for Data/Lore, or the two Rikers.)

For a more legitimate answer: I'd bet Mirror-Georgiou-on-Prime-Kronos could easily have had interactions with one of the major TOS Klingons like Kor or Kang. That could have been a good pairing.

12. Tenacity

Tenacity Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Geordi LaForge and Ilia.

Ilia would state her oath of celibacy, and Geordi would said that while he doesn't have a oath on the matter, basically he has one.
    "Don't piss off the Borg."

13. Kilana2

Saavik and Soleta (New Frontier). They would surely have their own take on Romulans :rommie:

14. poutashi

poutashi Ensign Newbie

I do not know if this has actually occurred on screen or not (or if anyone already said this), but I think it would be interesting if the Doctor/EMH met Zimmerman (his creator). Zimmerman's ego would make him think of himself as the Doctor's creator/god, and the Doctor would quickly surpass Zimmerman in competency, knowledge, and personal/social skills. I can imagine a jealous Zimmerman, refusing to think of the Doctor as a sentient being, but as his creation; and becoming increasingly annoyed that the Doctor, who is like Zimmerman (at least on the outside, and with regards to basic personality), surpassing him. In Greek mythology, for example, whenever a human being surpasses a god (or thinks that they can), they meet horrific consequences.
    Honourable mentions: Gul Dukat and Kodos the Executioner, and Lore and Ruk (from TOS episode: What are little girls made of?).
    Thanks for reading, and I apologize if any of my English was strange - English is not my first language.

15. Vger23

Vger23 Vice Admiral Admiral

Will Decker and Lt. Ilia should double date with Will Riker and Deanna Troi.

Lord Garth and Nerys Myk like this.
  16. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Janeway and Kirk. She's always rattling on about how it was in the 23rd Century. Maybe Kirk can set her straight.

JonnyQuest037 and Vger23 like this.
  17. Kilana2

Kira and Kirk. Two worlds. I wonder what Kirk would think of her as strong woman and freedom fighter. She wouldn't easily fall for his charm.

18. Vger23

I think they'd respect the hell out of each other.

19. Vger23

Kirk makes Janeway look like an ensign assigned to starbase communications.

JonnyQuest037 likes this.
  20. Kilana2

Shinzon and Weyoun. They could talk about the risks inherent in cloning procedures and about painful deaths.