CBS All Access is close to being a perfect streaming service

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by KlingonCereal, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I like I can watch Star Trek and Beavis and Butt-head on the same streaming service :lol:

I like they also have Nickelodeon shows like Ren and Stimpy on there (although the Cousin Sven/Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence episode is strangely absent :confused: )

I'd be happier if they'd put some older Nickelodeon shows from my childhood on there like You Can't Do That On Television

2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I've had problems two days in a row, both on an internet browser and Roku, with the audio and video getting out of sync.

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Mission: Impossible 7, A Quiet Place 2 and Paw Patrol will hit Paramount+ 45 days after their theatrical releases.

Also, the Halo TV series, which was originally set up at Showtime, has moved to Paramount+.

4. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Last day to get your first year for 50% off before they become Paramount+ tomorrow.

When signing up, you click on the "Save over 15% OFF the monthly price with an annual plan!" box which turns monthly into one year, and it should give you the discount on the checkout page. If it doesn't, enter the code PARAMOUNTPLUS.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021 at 12:19 AM
    Random_Spock likes this.
  5. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Just be mindful that the offer is more useful if you're only creating a new account. If you already have an active monthly subscription and want to get the 50% off an annual subscription, that code will only apply to the next billing cycle--i.e. in 2022.

I just learned this the hard way by trying to do it and got charged the full $60 for 2021, but I'll only get charged $30 next year. I know that just paying $60 up front is still cheaper than paying $6/month for 12 months, but I wasn't really planning to drop that much money right this moment. Oh well, I use the service anyway and there's gonna be a ton of Trek stuff on it next year, so at least I'll be getting all that for half off.