Brainbox's Voyager Interiors

To run UE4, Epic recommends (for dev purposes) at least

• Desktop PC or Mac
  • Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
  • 8 GB RAM

Depending on how well the final product is optimized, minimum required specs for the end user might end up slightly lower or higher, respectively.

To run UE4, Epic recommends (for dev purposes) at least

• Desktop PC or Mac
  • Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
  • 8 GB RAM

Depending on how well the final product is optimized, minimum required specs for the end user might end up slightly lower or higher, respectively.

Thx for the info

That looks awesome! Really makes me want to wander around the ship, Elite Force style. Floor textures and textiles in general look incredible in UE4.

Here is a small update. I added some new objects to the ready room like a laptop, a padd a deltalfyer model and a bonsai and some more lights. I also started adding the back corridor to the scene which connects janeways readyroom with the backpart of deck1.

I hadn't realised what a drop there was between the Bridge and the floor of Janeway's ready room. It does make me wonder why on earth starship designers would do that(!)

Oh, and lovely work BTW ;)

I hadn't realised what a drop there was between the Bridge and the floor of Janeway's ready room. It does make me wonder why on earth starship designers would do that(!)

Oh, and lovely work BTW ;)

thx here are more screenshots

Nice! Although my personal favorite variation on that runabout concept was the one with the warp ring.

Added some more details to the runabout. You might wonder while im building this. The point is that i really like it and it never get the chance for an appearance in a show. So i will include it into the game. It will be part of the voyager and the mission. They were some technical issues with the voyager in the past. For instance the deltaflyer was to big for the shuttlebay door regards the specs. I will add new technology to the ship and fix those issues. Hope you like it

Back