Brainbox's Voyager Interiors

brainbox

Commander
Red Shirt
Hi Star Trek fans,

my name is daniel and im making my own private voyager game.
Im working on that game over a year now. I'm working with unreal engine 4 and modeling everything in 3dsmax. These are my latest screenshots of the bridge. I'll be updating this thread with any work that is done on this project.

16360391568_9606469a6d_b.jpg

16360663000_431883c69d_b.jpg

16360664410_a08c0763d5_b.jpg

16360459238_252dbd7214_b.jpg

16361853179_b741db2913_b.jpg

16522138176_e9abe4c03f_b.jpg

16360463708_e78a3995f5_b.jpg

16547049482_d359acb554_b.jpg

16548165525_e899760148_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well im working on two workstations. Workstation 1 is an i7 quad with 3.5ghz, 24gb ram and gtx 770 with 4gb vram. workstation 2 is an i7 mobile quad cpu with 2.1ghz, 32gb ram, and 8gb vram. It works fluentlly on both of them. Can't say what the minimum spec is as i dont have tested it yet on slower machines.

the corridor goes to the back part of deck1. That means to the escape pods, 2 turbolifts, some laboratories, to the armory and to the lavatory. im still working on some parts of it. many of it is allready finished

Hi Star Trek fans,

my name is daniel and im making my own private voyager game.
Im working on that game over a year now. I'm working with unreal engine 4 and modeling everything in 3dsmax. These are my latest screenshots of the bridge. I'll be updating this thread with any work that is done on this project.

LOOKS INCREADIBLE!!!
OUTSTANDING WORK:techman::techman::techman:

Well im working on two workstations. Workstation 1 is an i7 quad with 3.5ghz, 24gb ram and gtx 770 with 4gb vram. workstation 2 is an i7 mobile quad cpu with 2.1ghz, 32gb ram, and 8gb vram. It works fluentlly on both of them. Can't say what the minimum spec is as i dont have tested it yet on slower machines.
Awesome. Making me feel like I need to upgrade, though. :D

-Ricky

Awesome. Making me feel like I need to upgrade, though. :D

-Ricky

:) Thx you should update if you want to play that game one day. But it is still alot of time until you have to do it.

Incredible work! The stuff that can be achieved With UE4 (and some serious skill!) really blows my mind!

You mentioned it's a private project, will there be an eventual intention to release this in any form? I'm literally aching to explore things like this in the Oculus Rift and I know UE4 can be configured to work with it just by modifying the ini files.

Exciting stuff!

I know it seems trivial, but I really like the look of the carpet. Sometimes interiors made by people have weird noise patterns, especially in a game engine, but this looks perfect.

Are the scratches and such on the top of the helm station deliberate?

Incredible work! The stuff that can be achieved With UE4 (and some serious skill!) really blows my mind!

You mentioned it's a private project, will there be an eventual intention to release this in any form? I'm literally aching to explore things like this in the Oculus Rift and I know UE4 can be configured to work with it just by modifying the ini files.

Exciting stuff!

thank you, i said its private as it is not official but i want to release it one day when it gets finished. I also want to support the occulus rift. You said you just have to edit some ini files? Sounds great, right now i have no oculus but once i collect enough money i will buy one

I know it seems trivial, but I really like the look of the carpet. Sometimes interiors made by people have weird noise patterns, especially in a game engine, but this looks perfect.

Are the scratches and such on the top of the helm station deliberate?

Thank you :) the scratches on the top of the helm station should be like this but maybe i will reduce them alittle bit in size.

Back