Boston Legal 5x11 -- "Juiced"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by cardinal biggles, Dec 2, 2008.

?

Rate tonight's episode

Poll closed Dec 9, 2008.
  1. Excellent

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Good

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. Average

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Fair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet another Trek connection in this episode. A.A.G. Marshall Brickman was played by David Gautreaux who would have been Lt. Xon on "Phase II". Then he had to settle for the role of Commander Branch of the Epsilon IX station when Paramount went theatrical and got Nimoy to come back. :)

2. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I'm afraid I didn't notice.

3. Captain Dago

Captain Dago Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I saw his name in the opening credits and made the connection but then I couldn't figure out which one he was. Was he the opposing counsel in the Harvard case or the network case? Or was that him keeping the serum from Captain Kirk? (Traitorous bastard!)

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

She was in the hospital at least over night a few years ago. It sounded like a stroke but then the next day she was only "sleepy" or something lame. I think she had a stroke and they tried covering it up.

Here's a quote...

Her publicist Heidi Schaeffer tells TMZ that Candice suffered a bout with high blood pressure and was hospitalized "for a few days" for observation as a precaution. She is now on medication, is back at work and is just fine.

5. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

Gautreaux was the Assistant Attorney General arguing against Alan (while sporting a mirror-universe goatee no less!). And frankly, after getting the shaft he got for being written out of Trek, perhaps it WAS some sort of Khan-level revenge move on his part! :lol:

Actually, at one point I expected him to ask "Heading?" Or maybe Shat should have just insisted "Screen Off!" :D

6. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

Wondering if Denny's final words will be "Oh, my ..." (just a guess, not a spoiler)

Or if they'll do a Moonlighting-type finale where the crew actually disassembles the sets while the actors wonder what's going on and gradually break character and become "themselves".

--Ted

7. Captain Dago

Captain Dago Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Oh, I HOPE so!!! :guffaw:

8. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Nah. It would better if he and Alan are going to Russia for medical treatment and at the airport he says something along the lines of -- "Out there, somewhere. First star on the right and we just keep going".

9. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

Or Walter Koenig appears as Dr. Chekov.

THEN Denny says "Oh, my ..."

--Ted

10. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ You know I would like to see that.

11. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Brilliant :lol: