Bad Spinoff Ideas

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Santa Quark, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Vice Admiral Premium Member

2. Trinity Jinglebrocks

Trinity Jinglebrocks All hail Doctor 13 Premium Member

Doctor Who?

Series about a Doctor that travels the land doing surgeries and solving medical mysteries. Only the doctor's actual name is Lewis Who

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  3. mthompson1701

mthompson1701 Commander Red Shirt

Ross & Sheldon

Ross Gellar having been kicked out of the house by Rachel decides to follow Joey to California. After annoying Joey too much, he goes for a walk in the non existent rain and meets up with Sheldon Cooper at the comic book store. Ross begins to talk about gas, and Sheldon finds it fascinating. They soon realize just how much they both like science, and Sheldon decides to leave Amy and all his other friends behind and set off on scientific adventures with his new best friend Ross.

4. Santa Quark

Santa Quark Admiral Admiral

Young Britta

Britta Perry’s high school dropout years. Protesting all the things.

Young Liz

Liz Lemon, as an aggressively antisocial child traumatizing all her friends.

Young Jerry

Gary Gurgich as a young government employee, keeping his head down and doing his job to the letter.

Young Michael

Michael Scott, a young child desperate for friendship who dresses in suits and slicks back his hair as he interacts awkwardly with the other kids. Then goes home and watches tacky comedy, and goes to school and copies it, not understanding why it isn’t working.

The more I develop that one in my brain the less I think it’s a bad idea.