Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths to be 5-Part Crossover

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, May 16, 2019.

1. The Realist

The Realist Vice Admiral Admiral

I cordially invite you to search on my username and "Lois" and/or "Adams." I've been singing her praises as the character for a long time.

2. Ovation

Ovation Admiral Admiral

I don’t disbelieve you. (And it would be madness to view her as anything but the best Lois. ;) ). I was just a bit surprised at the agreement.

3. The Realist

The Realist Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, she's awesome. The easy shorthand is "Snyderman sucks," but the fact is there are some things I like in those films, and Adams is involved in about 90 percent of them.

4. Masiral

Masiral Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

mos6507 and Turtletrekker like this.
  5. Gavin70

Gavin70 Commander Red Shirt

Maybe I missed it among all the posts but is there any talk about Lynda Carter appearing in the crossover? She's already appeared in Supergirl, so I'd hope that an appearance of her as Wonder Woman wouldn't be out of the question.

6. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

That doesn't really count, because she tracked down Clark/Kal-El before he ever adopted the glasses.

And Kidder's Lois saw through the glasses in the Donner Cut of Superman 2. Plus, of course, Reeve showed that there was much more to the disguise than just the glasses.

7. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

8. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Morpheus 02 likes this.
  9. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well, Lynda Carter was already on Supergirl, so she seems more likely than Tom Welling.

10. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

I mean if they want to go nuts they can always bring back the likes of Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher, and maybe even persuade Helen Slater to put the cape back on for a one-off.
    Oh and while we're hoping for the impossible, maybe have Kevin Conroy show up in a grey wig, cane, and a black Great Dane in tow. I mean...if they're really doing the 'Kingdom Come' Superman...;)

11. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Dick Whitman likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

Correct. No reputable site is running this story. That is the whole source of that casting. Other unreliable sites are just copying from it.

This is the first details on Burt Ward’s appearance. It’s a vague quote but directly from producer Marc Guggenheim. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-arrow-got-the-original-robin-for-its-crisis-on/1100-6468617/ . "It's a cameo where I'm going to leave [whether or not he's Dick Grayson] to the audience, but I think you'll know when you see it," he said. "You won't be wondering."

John Wesley Shipp posted this with some personal photos on Instagram -
    (may or may not have a surprise this week ;) )

Might have no connection to this but .... He is the most likely actor to appear in this crossover not to have been officially announced yet. With new announcements every few days, including Elizabeth Tulloch after Comic Con, they must be finalizing contracts and scheduling for filming. I suspect John’s official confirmation is coming soon.

13. Kirk Prime

Kirk Prime Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So it sounds like with Burt Ward, he will have maybe one line, the first word will be "holy," and we smile a bit.

I just hope they do a little better with Superman, but I doubt it.

mos6507 likes this.
  14. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

15. thribs

thribs Vice Admiral Admiral

Considering Routh was supposed to be a continuation of the Reeves Superman, this could be interesting. Shame they won’t be able to bring in the DCEU version as well.

16. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

The Old Mixer likes this.
  17. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's a shame Christopher Reeve isn't still alive and able bodied, age wise he would have been an even better fit for the Kingdom Come Superman. And there would have been just the general awesomeness of having him back in the costume.

Gavin70 likes this.
  18. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

What? Captain America came out like a year earlier. (Felt like longer. Wow.)

Turtletrekker likes this.
  19. Phoenix219

I almost came to tears thinking about how awesome it would have been, if Adam West had held on a couple years longer - because you know they would *absolutely* have him in costume playing Kingdom Come Batman later this year...

Gavin70 likes this.
  20. Phoenix219

Heard a rumor that Michael Keaton was interested, but WB nixed the idea.