Spoilers Another known character

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Picard' started by NCC-73515, Jan 14, 2020.

1. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Blooded likes this.
  2. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

By EVERYONE that I know..........not a bit of that tweet is for real.

Blooded and The Wormhole like this.
  3. locborg

locborg Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Well that tweet made it to Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/star-trek-...cast-patrick-stewart-all-access-1482395?amp=1

According to the anonymous guest, Star Trek: Picard continues a plot point first mentioned in The Next Generation finale "All Good Things..." in which Picard is revealed to have a neurodegenerative disorder, called irumodic syndrome, in his old age. But even more surprising is a possible connection to Star Trek: Voyager and that series' captain, Kathryn Janeway (Kate Mulgrew).

4. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

Not saying much these days. They prob got it from reddit where YOU posted it. From what I have heard all three points of the tweet are bogus. Iromodic syndrome is NEVER mentioned by name. Nothing about Janeway, 7 and Icheb do NOT appear........maybe the fanfare part is true. After looking at the Newsweek article it looks like the just searched #picard on Twitter and picked several tweets. I miss the good old days where everything had to be verified with multiple sources........

The Wormhole likes this.
  5. Philip Guyott

Philip Guyott Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

6. Mister Spock

Mister Spock Commander Red Shirt

I get the feeling Seven will mention Janeway in passing, but that'll be it. Probably as they have mutual connection with her, since she's been both their bosses at various points.